Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How comes Americans didn't flame Hopkin's for refusing to do OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    but a simple blood sample would have shut pascal up and no doubt clears hopkins name. it's so simple to clear his name. he could have done it right there and then but he decided to sue instead.

Does having blood drawn so close to the fight weakens hopkins?
    What's the matter of giving sample right there and then. Is it painful to pee on a cup?
    The fight was already signed. Pascal doesn't have a right to try and change the terms. If Bernard Hopkins doesn't accept OST for a fight that has yet to be signed, I would criticize him for it. That's what it boils down to for me...but if you disagree, well you're free to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heeb View Post
      The fight was already signed. Pascal doesn't have a right to try and change the terms. If Bernard Hopkins doesn't accept OST for a fight that has yet to be signed, I would criticize him for it. That's what it boils down to for me...but if you disagree, well you're free to do that.
      it all goes back to ***** logic. if u aint got nothing to hide take the test. contract or no contract

Comment

it all goes back to ***** logic. if u aint got nothing to hide take the test. contract or no contract
        ***** logic? I'm not even a fan of Floyd. If you can't see the difference of signing to do something months in advanced and being asked to do it on the spot...I don't know what to say.

Comment

• Both Pacquaio and Hopkins are on that stuff anyways.
          It's not hard to tell if you just allow yourself to not be so damn gullible.

Pacquaio's head is a damn giveaway for him let alone anything else. This dude was having life and death wars with Morales and Marquez then all of a sudden he's blasting out huge Welter's? C'mon man, I'm not stupid. And I damn sure ain't gullible. He's not beating these guys with his speed, he's just muscling them up now.

And Calzaghe had Hopkins ready to go just off of work rate alone. When Hopkins wouldn't even throw enough to win (Taylor fights) because he knew he'd fatigue in his old age. Fast forward YEARS later and he's throwing more punches than he's ever thrown in his life vs Pascal with virtually no fatigue?

C'mon son.

Comment

***** logic? I'm not even a fan of Floyd. If you can't see the difference of signing to do something months in advanced and being asked to do it on the spot...I don't know what to say.

Whether it's in the contract or not if he wants to clear his name he would have done it right there on the spot. Does hopkins need to mentally and physically prepare himself to take a piss on a cup and have a small sample of blood drawn. if he aint guilty he would have piss right there on stage and have his blood drawn

Comment

LOL @ not being a big Floyd fan yet be called a "*****". I been called one, now Heeb has been called one...

Jesus, anything short of sucking Pac dick means you're a "*****" to these idiots...My goodness

Comment

Does hopkins need to mentally and physically prepare himself to take a piss on a cup and have a small sample of blood drawn. if he aint guilty he would have piss right there on stage and have his blood drawn
                And why does this same logic not apply to your hero?

If you ain't willing to take the test....your on that stuff. Almost period.
                Does giving blood possibly weaken a fighter the day before a fight? Quite possibly...then test both of the fighters then. If you ain't on the stuff...you got nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  You answered your own question , Hopkins has never been asked to comply as a requirement in beginning negotiations to secure a huge fight , a big fight , remembering that Floyd Manny is the biggest fight in history , why do you fanboys blanket all situations when none are remotely close to the May Pac saga , thats what I dont like about fanboys they run around trying to spread bull**** that is a totally different set of circumstances and they do it to try and lose Pac amongst the waffle ,,,, well its not working Pac is in hot oil up to his flat head and he did it to himself by pu$$y footing around a PEDS test for 3 yrs like a cheat , if a huge fight was dropped and walked away from by any other fighter in the sport purely to duck a Peds test , fuk them too , but that has not happened " ITS ONLY PAC " that turned down 50 million for a PEDS test , he is the only fighter in history of the sport to refuse a test for 50 million dollars ,, fuk him , the catch weight chumps game is nearly up .

This is just sad and proves you really aren't a fan of the sport nor do you care if anyone is ever tested besides Pacquiao. It proves if no one asked for tests you don't care how a fighter got where he got unless your hero questions it.

Comment

My problem (and I think Hop is a great fighter) is no one is even bothering to question how a guy can be at such an elite level at 46 years old, after falling off against Taylor and then picking on 15lbs and moving up 2 divisions. I see a severe double standard when a man in his prime does this over a few years, but a 46 year old man does it in a matter of months. I hope both are clean. But if you question Pac you have to question Hop. There are plenty of other fighters suspicion could be cast upon as well, but Bernard is the most obvious. So why is nobody questioning this?

Comment

• The take the test speech AFTER signing the contract might be a reason why.

Comment

Working...
                      X