Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Keeps His Promise, Rocks The Home Depot Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Rios.. u just beat a guy who is ranked in only 1 sanction body and ranked 12th... cmon step up and fight Juan Manuel Marquez,Vazquez or Katsidis... I say Katsidis and Rios... Katsidis will wa that A**..

Comment

Didnīt i tell ya ?? Mexicans in the ring mean good fights. Kudos for rios, antillon, and molina.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
        Congrats Rios.. u just beat a guy who is ranked in only 1 sanction body and ranked 12th... cmon step up and fight Juan Manuel Marquez,Vazquez or Katsidis... I say Katsidis and Rios... Katsidis will wa that A**..
        Yeah that would be great only one problem, NONE of them wanna fight him. And out of all you said Katsidis is the least one who would have a chance.rios would knock him out faster then Antillon, lol

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybounce View Post
          Rios, It's time to give MERCITO GESTA his title shot.
          I don't know man...Mercito is kinda on the weak side of 135lbs. I think Rios can eat'm up. Rios is a JWW playing in the lightweight sandbox. Rios needs to test himself (and make more MONEY) by going to the 140lbs. playground and really have some fun. But you know Uncle Bob with his Filipino Power and Latino Fury things...they may just make this fight happen. "Bam Bam vs. No Mercy." Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
            Rios vs Bradley in 2012, winner gets a Pacman ticket.
            I'd watch that...

Comment

Working...
            X