No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Keeps His Promise, Rocks The Home Depot Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    great fight man, i even burned my chicken lookin at ****. rios really beat the piss out of antillon.
    DVR Bro, DVR................................

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
      DVR Bro, DVR................................
      Bam Bam is exciting and good for boxing and if anyone at 135 stands and trades with him the way Antillon did, there probably isn't much chance for anyone at 135 and that might even include JMMarquez.

Comment

The atmosphere at the arena was amazing. These two were throwing bombs at each other. I was rooting for Bam Bam, but after the knockdown I wanted Antillon to comeback and prolong the fight. This fight could have been an all-time great but it ended too soon.

Comment

He's one of the most exciting fighters in the game today, he's a bad mutha****er too.

He might be able to get outboxed one day, but don't count out Rios landing something devastating though the fight and changing everything with one punch landed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
            Bam Bam is exciting and good for boxing and if anyone at 135 stands and trades with him the way Antillon did, there probably isn't much chance for anyone at 135 and that might even include JMMarquez.
            that was pretty stupid of Antillon to just stand there ,I agree.but Juan Manuel Marquez is WAY to smart for that.

Comment

Rios vs Katsidis i think a fight between those two would be amazing.

Comment

I'm starting to like Rios. This guy seems like a real warrior and gives 100%.

Comment

Bam Bam, I love you!!!!...in my Larry Merchant voice!!

wicked 1st round and a sick right hand that ended it...Ant gets some spartan points as well....Hagler-Hearns type feel to that one...short but super sweet!!

Comment

Brilliant fight, these are the fights people need to be seeing rather than the more cerebral although good fights like Haye/Klitschko.
                    If you're a casual you won't care about boxing's intricate details rather you'll just want to see people beat the **** out of each other (like UFC fans) and that's exactly what happened last night!

Comment

I can imagine a fight against Marquez now.........Juan Manuel gets knocked down of course....and after that you get to see another pure mexican war of combination punching.

Comment

Working...
                      X