Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Keeps His Promise, Rocks The Home Depot Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, Rios should fight for two more belts (try to clean house at 135), then move up w/the big boys at 140. I mean that's where all the action at; w/his new strength and conditioning coach - IMO Rios may even have a chance of cleaning house at 140lbs.

Comment

Sick fight. He should fight one more fight then chase Marquez. A fight with Kats could be legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I wish Marquez wasn't moving up in weight to fight Roidsquiao. JMM vs. Rios at 135 would be such a great fight!
        you don't think jmm-rios will happen after the pac fight?

remember rios is top rank. don't you think arum wants to give rios jmm after the pac fight?

Comment

Rios is exciting and fun to watch. Hope this guy goes far he deserves it. fun to watch a guy actually fight to win and give his all. Thanks rios.

Comment

Rios was just bigger and stronger but the most impresive thing about his performance was he really throw compact accurate punches granted Antillon doesn't avoid anything but still to land most of your power shots and stay in that tight of a shell is trouble for anyone who can't box with great conditioning for 12 rounds bcse he won't be going anywhere.

Unlike Maidana he doesn't seem to be as wild and free swinging but still a straight forward brawler

Comment

Rios, It's time to give MERCITO GESTA his title shot.

Comment

Is it me or does this young lad remind us of a young Fernando Vargas as I wa watching the fight all I could think of was how he has the heart and guts of a true Mexican fighter like Fernando Vargas once was. I expect great things fro
                This young talent

Comment

Rios vs Bradley in 2012, winner gets a Pacman ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagler★ View Post
                    Brilliant fight, these are the fights people need to be seeing rather than the more cerebral although good fights like Haye/Klitschko.
                    If you're a casual you won't care about boxing's intricate details rather you'll just want to see people beat the **** out of each other (like UFC fans) and that's exactly what happened last night!
                    Those two were pivoting and throwing beautiful combinations at each other. Those guys were not throwing weird punches UFC style. And yes those fights bring fans to the sport instead of boring ass boxers dancing around the ring.

Comment

Rios is what is great about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X