WADA Does NOT - Repeat NOT - Perform Olympic Style Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by negativeREP View Post
    prince is pathetic, he is quoting Schaefer and Floyd. LMFAOOOO
    Arum , Roach and koncz has nothing to say on this issue. The problem is floyd has used usada for two fights now and is comfortable with them.
    Not just Floyd....

70,000+ plus tests
    THOUSANDS of athletes
    No problems

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Pacquiao fought in Texas Stadium. The gate revenues were half of Floyd's fight at MGM.

And are you ready to watch this fight at 4 in the afternoon? Or do you want FMJ to fight at 4am?
      Pacquiao fight tickets are definitely cheap, you look at his fanbase, you'll know why the tickets are cheap. Cheap tickets for a star fighter=big crowds.

Mayweather's 17k crowds he pulls, are 17k people paying for high priced tickets. That's why he generates higher gate rev. Pacfans can brag about Pacquiao having more fans paying for his fights, but that's like me an dyou selling ice cream across the street from eachother, and I sell mine for $1 each, and you sell yours for $3 each. Even if my ice cream is not better, cheapskates will rather come eat my ice cream.

I previously stated as long as the fight is 9PM ET i'm good.

Comment

well looks like they finally gave up. Be on suicide watch.

Comment

I just don't get when USADA became separate and different from WADA,it is also vexing as to why using them is a big deal~

Comment

Question:

If WADA is so trustworthy and reliable, then why have they authorized and entrusted USADA to run the testing in the largest athletics market?

...unless you're telling me that USADA is also trustworthy and reliable.

Doesn't matter what I think or what you think. PAC's side has already stated what they think is fair. They obviously don't wanna go with USADA. Why don't you ask them why they don't trust Tygart and Co.

We're going in circles here. You seem to be all into this, maybe you should volunteer to open your mouth while Mo*key May urinates. I'm sure he'd love the opportunity to have a sexy Black-Dominican male model hold his d*ck while he pees, hehe
            Last edited by Monte Fisto; 07-09-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
              Doesn't matter what I think or what you think. PAC's side has already stated what they think is fair. They obviously don't wanna go with USADA. Why don't you ask them why they don't trust Tygart and Co.

We're going in circles here. But, for the last time. Tygart isn't the only expert on holding a cup under a pe*is. You seem to be all into this, maybe you should volunteer to open your mouth while Mo*key May pees.
              We can get Manny's deadbeat filipino dad to do it. He needs a job.

Comment

We can get Manny's deadbeat filipino dad to do it. He needs a job.
                D*mn Gina, you're kind of rusty. Your tired old quotes and PPV#s don't have the same effect, hehe
                Last edited by Monte Fisto; 07-09-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I just don't get when USADA became separate and different from WADA,it is also vexing as to why using them is a big deal~

Arum trusts and respects WADA
                  WADA trusts and respects USADA
                  Arum does NOT trust or respect USADA

We had a name for that in Philosophy 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                    D*mn Gina, you're kind of rusty. Your tired old quotes and PPV#s don't have the same effect, hehe
                    Truth never changes.

Comment

Can I get added to your ignore list as well Gino.. It would be an honor.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=493522

Comment

Working...
                      X