Collapse
No announcement yet.

WADA Does NOT - Repeat NOT - Perform Olympic Style Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow just wow at the responses in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by John Connor View Post
      Wada doesnt do testing, they are the organization committee.... i thought everyone knew that
      Man.....don't ever think that.. especially here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Has the Nevada Commission EVER run a OST program? Do they have the personnel?

Soooo, you want an organization who has NEVER done it instead of the one that has performed over 70,000 tests over the span of more than a decade.

OK. Thanks for your perspective.
        People forget that NSAC told Leonard Ellerbe and Team Mayweather that they are not prepared for those kinds of tests.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          Man.....don't ever think that.. especially here.
          dude im being 100% honest, this site gets talked about alot on a bunch of forums simply because of the amount of ******ed posters here... it was actually how i found this site because of a boxing thread on another forum.... this place just has too many idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            The fight would NOT be much bigger in gate revenue in the UK (hence why Hatton always fought in the US wen he became a name).

Las Vegas pays massive site fees.

Why do you think Bob the BusinessMan keeps bringing his prize back to Vegas?

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU PEOPLE TO ADMIT THAT USADA IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE?
            If they fight in Wembley stadium and sell it out, i'm sure they would get more gate revenue.

I'm a Floyd fan, and I don't like Pacquiao. I just want to see the fight, and I hope Pac takes the full OST.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              People forget that NSAC told Leonard Ellerbe and Team Mayweather that they are not prepared for those kinds of tests.
              BADA*

*Buboy Anti-Doping Agency

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                If they fight in Wembley stadium and sell it out, i'm sure they would get more gate revenue.

I'm a Floyd fan, and I don't like Pacquiao. I just want to see the fight, and I hope Pac takes the full OST.

Pacquiao fought in Texas Stadium. The gate revenues were half of Floyd's fight at MGM.

And are you ready to watch this fight at 4 in the afternoon? Or do you want FMJ to fight at 4am?

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                  There are WADA accredited doctors in the U.S who can take the urine/blood samples and send it to a WADA accredited lab. DONE !

Is Tygart the only expert at holding a cup under a man's pen*s ?
                  Question:

If WADA is so trustworthy and reliable, then why have they authorized and entrusted USADA to run the testing in the largest athletics market?

...unless you're telling me that USADA is also trustworthy and reliable.

Comment

prince is pathetic, he is quoting Schaefer and Floyd. LMFAOOOO
                    Arum , Roach and koncz has nothing to say on this issue. The problem is floyd has used usada for two fights now and is comfortable with them.

Comment

This fight isnt going to happen..pacs not going to take the test theyre just painting pictures.

Comment

Working...
                      X