Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd pays Travis Tygart and the USADA to test for his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
    Sorry brah, I don't have a booklet of testing agencies on hand, they're in my pants that are in the washer.

How about you tell me why Manny needs to concede to Floyd to everything in regards to the testing?

If you can't, you can stay out of the thread.

If you can't see the conflict of interest between an accuser paying for the testing to be done on the person he accused,

then you're just a tool.

Why does Pac have to concede a term to Mayweather in regards to testing? hmm...I don't know, but why does Mayweather need to fight with the gloves Manny wants to use? Or why does Mayweather need to pay 10 million for every lb over the limit? Or give up 50% of the pie when he usually gets 80%?

It's called compromise and negotiating, dude. Why did Cotto and Margarito have to agree to catch weights?

Mayweather is the legitimate ppv and gate king so Pacquiao needs to play along if he wants the biggest purse of his career. Period..

Comment

And Floyd also accused Manny of using steroids.

Now why would anyone in their right mind, trust a party hired by the guy who accused you of cheating?

Pics or it didn't happen @ssH0le!
      Last edited by CasualBoxingFan; 07-09-2011, 04:44 PM.

Comment

at the OP. Pathetic.

Comment

You grown men need to really quit with these pathetic elementary "arguments". For real.

Comment

And Floyd also accused Manny of using steroids.

Now why would anyone in their right mind, trust a party hired by the guy who accused you of cheating?

you might want to change your signature, WADA does not do any testing, just helping you out so you dont look anymore stupid when making your arguments....

"The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), French: Agence mondiale antidopage, is an independent foundation created through a collective initiative led by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). It was set up on November 10, 1999 in Lausanne, Switzerland, as a result of what was called the "Declaration of Lausanne",[1] to promote, coordinate and monitor the fight against drugs in sport"

Comment

Originally posted by John Connor View Post
              you might want to change your signature, WADA does not do any testing, just helping you out so you dont look anymore stupid when making your arguments....

"The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), French: Agence mondiale antidopage, is an independent foundation created through a collective initiative led by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). It was set up on November 10, 1999 in Lausanne, Switzerland, as a result of what was called the "Declaration of Lausanne",[1] to promote, coordinate and monitor the fight against drugs in sport"

Doesn't do or oversee, doesn't matter. No athlete in american sports has to adhere to WADA rules. Some posters here were claiming that american athletes go through more stringent testing than one boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
                Why does Pac have to concede a term to Mayweather in regards to testing? hmm...I don't know, but why does Mayweather need to fight with the gloves Manny wants to use? Or why does Mayweather need to pay 10 million for every lb over the limit? Or give up 50% of the pie when he usually gets 80%?

It's called compromise and negotiating, dude. Why did Cotto and Margarito have to agree to catch weights?

Mayweather is the legitimate ppv and gate king so Pacquiao needs to play along if he wants the biggest purse of his career. Period..

The commission requires no extra testing. Pac is bending over backwards to make the fight happen and Floyd is putting up roadblocks.

Get over it.

Comment

Why use two? What if one finds a positive and the other doesn't?

Why does Floyd get to control every single aspect of the testing process?

Manny has conceded more than enough and now you want him to be tested by the people who are paid for by his accuser?

You people are nuts.
                  REALLY? what has Manny "CONCEDED" exactly? please break that down

it was Pacquiao team that picked the Ring Size, Glove Size and requested $10 Million per pound he is over...that is 3 things to 1 Request (Blood Test) so who really has "CONCEDED ENOUGH"? Just give it up, your just repeating yourself OVER AND OVER, your replying and Posting as either and Manny fan or some guy that just HATES MAYWEATHER, I really don't give a FUK about Mayweather or Pacquiao I am actually tired of BOTH but what I see on this forum is just a lot of HATE and people posting as FANS OF MAYWEATHER OR FANS OF PACQUIAO but nobody is posting HONEST OPINIONS because I guess HONEST OPINIONS GET YOU RED K which really shows you how BACKWARDS people on this forum are, the Green K the ignorant Posters but Red K the ones who POST THE TRUTH

I don't see what is wrong with BOTH AGENCIES testing THE SAME BLOOD SAMPLES, it is really not that difficult it will just cost a lot of money, if your clean then you don't have to worry about "ONE OF THEM FINDING SOMETHING!"
                  Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-09-2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

The commission requires no extra testing. Pac is bending over backwards to make the fight happen and Floyd is putting up roadblocks.

Get over it.

doesn't the Commission also requires that a Welterweight bout should use 10 oz. gloves...NOT 8 oz.

also don't remember the Commission having rules like you being fined $10 Million Per Pound if you weigh in over the weight limit

so you are really contradicting yourself to be honest, never mind the Commission Rules for Pacquiao's request(s)...but you want to go by the Commission Rules for Mayweather's Request hahaha

Comment

So the *******s are now conspiracy theorists. Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X