Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd pays Travis Tygart and the USADA to test for his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
    so whats the problem then?

what is a neutral testing agency?
    An agency that has ties to neither fighter.

Floyd has paid for USADA.

Floyd has also accused Manny of being a cheater.

Why should Manny trust who Floyd pays?

They can find an agency that has no ties to either fighter, and pay together.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      When did I ever say I agree with Floyd's mind games or his stubbornness? I'm just telling it like it is. This fight won't happen until Team Pac gives in. Floyd could care less about what people think about him. But Manny knows that he can't officially be the best until he beats Floyd. He also knows that fighting JMM, Mike Jones, etc. isn't gonna do much for his career and Floyd fighting Ortiz and Khan makes him look better at this point. It'll happen.
      What you're saying is, Manny can't be the best until he does everything that Floyd says.

lol, f uck outta here with that mess.

Ortiz and Kahn both have been KOd. According to Floyd himself, thats not a good look, so why does beating them make Floyd look better?

It doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
        An agency that has ties to neither fighter.

Floyd has paid for USADA.

Floyd has also accused Manny of being a cheater.

Why should Manny trust who Floyd pays?

They can find an agency that has no ties to either fighter, and pay together.
        and this agency is?

even though you admitted there not corrupt we still need another agency for some odd reason?

Comment

and this agency is?

even though you admitted there not corrupt we still need another agency for some odd reason?
          One fighter isn't american.
          One fighter is, and has paid the american agency to do his tests, after accusing the non american fighter of cheating.

As I said before, there are lots of countries that have Olympic athletes, use one of their agencies.

Floyd is the one asking for special circumstances, Manny obliged and countered with a very reasonable one of his own.

So whats the problem again?

Comment

saying USADA is in Floyd's payroll is like saying USADA is in Mosley or Ortiz payroll it's not a publicly traded company and no one including Floyd owns a share of USADA.

why are people even arguing about this? TS show us a prove that Floyd pays for it out of his pocket

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              saying USADA is in Floyd's payroll is like saying USADA is in Mosley or Ortiz payroll it's not a publicly traded company and no one including Floyd owns a share of USADA.

why are people even arguing about this? TS show us a prove that Floyd pays for it out of his pocket
              Prove he doesn't.

But please, do tell, why would it be a problem if a different agency does the phony random drug testing Floyd wants?

Comment

One fighter isn't american.
                One fighter is, and has paid the american agency to do his tests, after accusing the non american fighter of cheating.

As I said before, there are lots of countries that have Olympic athletes, use one of their agencies.

Floyd is the one asking for special circumstances, Manny obliged and countered with a very reasonable one of his own.

So whats the problem again?
                and how would the logistics of another countries olympic commission doing the test work?

ill just quote someone on this

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                OK, say Germany. Fine.

Are the licensed to perform blood collection and handling in the USA?
                What lab are they going to use in the USA (hint: it rhymes with UMATA).
                You are going to put in hotels for three months?
                They will need work visas.
                Do they speak English?
                Will they need a translator?
                Do you need BioHazard training for US blood-handling procedures?
                Expose the issues and tell me which country we should use?im all ears

Comment

Did Floyd accuse Manny of cheating or not?

Even after saying how easy of a fight it would for him.

Yes.

If Floyd really wants the fight,

agree to a neutral testing agency. Manny agreed to "take the test" as you all clamored for.

Shouldn't be hard for both guys to find another credible agency.

How is USADA not considered NEUTRAL? Because Mayweather had to pay them himself? Again he requested the extra testing so OF COURSE he had to pay them...ONCE AGAIN who else was going to pay them???

like I posted before, KEEP USADA and then allow Arum to add what ever Agency he wants

you have two Agencies involved to each sides liking, Arum is the one with the History of Bribery, why would Mayweather Side agree to any of the AGENCIES HE RECOMMENDS?
                  Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-09-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

and how would the logistics of another countries olympic commission doing the test work?

ill just quote someone on this

Expose the issues and tell me which country we should use?im all ears
                    You can use timbuctoo for all I care. I'm just saying, from Manny perspective, I can see why he wouldn't trust someone who is paid by the person who accused him of cheating.

Why not take to an Olympic committee and let them be a part of the process since their is a conflict of interest with Floyd paying the USADA, and Floyd accusing a foreign fighter of cheating?

Manny has agreed to the testing, whats wrong with him asking for a different agency if he sees fit?

Certainly you have no problem with Floyd asking for the testing in the first place,

but you have a problem with Manny asking for someone who Floyd hasn't paid to conduct the test?

Thats just, weird.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      How is USADA not considered NEUTRAL? Because Mayweather had to pay them himself? Again he requested the extra testing so OF COURSE he had to pay them...ONCE AGAIN who else was going to pay them???

like I posted before, KEEP USADA and then allow Arum to add what ever Agency he wants

you have two Agencies involved to each sides liking, Arum is the one with the History of Bribery, why would Mayweather Side agree to any of the AGENCIES HE RECOMMENDS?
                      Why use two? What if one finds a positive and the other doesn't?

Why does Floyd get to control every single aspect of the testing process?

Manny has conceded more than enough and now you want him to be tested by the people who are paid for by his accuser?

You people are nuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X