Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd pays Travis Tygart and the USADA to test for his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why agree to "biased" random drug testing when you can continue to make millions by fighting old washed up fighters coming off bad performances?

Comment

quote where i said i have a problem with manny using another agency.ill wait

Who is this agency though? im still waiting for an answer to my questions.

Expose the issues brah

Comment

Who else is gonna pay for it?

If thats a problem then tell Team Pacquaio to pay for it.

Comment

[QUOTE=BIGBOXINGFAN;10813135]
          Originally posted by Exposé View Post
          [B]And Floyd also accused Manny of using steroids.

Now why would anyone in their right mind, trust a party hired by the guy who accused you of cheating?

Who else is gonna pay for it?

If thats a problem then tell Team Pacquaio to pay for it.
          team pac would actually pay for there half of the testing.just liek shane and victor are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
            quote where i said i have a problem with manny using another agency.ill wait

Who is this agency though? im still waiting for an answer to my questions.

Expose the issues brah
            Sorry brah, I don't have a booklet of testing agencies on hand, they're in my pants that are in the washer.

How about you tell me why Manny needs to concede to Floyd to everything in regards to the testing?

If you can't, you can stay out of the thread.

If you can't see the conflict of interest between an accuser paying for the testing to be done on the person he accused,

then you're just a tool.

Comment

Sorry brah, I don't have a booklet of testing agencies on hand, they're in my pants that are in the washer.

How about you tell me why Manny needs to concede to Floyd to everything in regards to the testing?

If you can't, you can stay out of the thread.

If you can't see the conflict of interest between an accuser paying for the testing to be done on the person he accused,

then you're just a tool.
              stop going on these tangents and answer the question

whats this neutral agency?

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Are the licensed to perform blood collection and handling in the USA?
              What lab are they going to use in the USA (hint: it rhymes with UMATA).
              You are going to put them in hotels for three months?
              They will need work visas.
              Do they speak English?
              Will they need a translator?
              Do you need BioHazard training for US blood-handling procedures?
              and how will they handle these problems?

expose the issues brah

Comment

What you're saying is, Manny can't be the best until he does everything that Floyd says.

lol, f uck outta here with that mess.

Ortiz and Kahn both have been KOd. According to Floyd himself, thats not a good look, so why does beating them make Floyd look better?

It doesn't.
                No you fool lol I'm saying he can't be the best until he's beaten the best. And in order to beat the best, he has to give in to the demands. I'm not saying its fair or I agree with what Floyd's doing, but it is what it is. And if Manny decides not to accept, then I won't be too upset with him. I can't expect him to be Floyd's b**ch. And who knows, maybe he can get Floyd to give in first (which I doubt, but hey, anything is possible).

Oh, and Ortiz and Khan >>>> Fat JMM and Mike Jones

Comment

Prove he doesn't.

But please, do tell, why would it be a problem if a different agency does the phony random drug testing Floyd wants?

the promoters founding the tests just like they pay for the tours and press conferences photo shoots and other expenses of the fight so why are you saying otherwise with out prove?
                  and as long as it is unlimited blood and urine testing done by a experienced and credible organization then nobody would really care about it just so happen that USADA is the most qualified.

but you have to admit that this is a stupid obstacle created by Arum there is absolutely nothing biased or wrong with USADA doing the testing

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    You know what it is.... ??? This should be easy and done with with Manny willing to do all the tests..... It should.. Why are the *****s so defensive at this revelation... BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR FIGHTER.. They know there is a chance Floyd ******* out again.. They are on advanced damage control..

Co fuking signed...

who gives a rat ass who does the test.. if it means they will fight next yr..

I only see crying *****s complaining.. like they dont want this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                      Co fuking signed...

who gives a rat ass who does the test.. if it means they will fight next yr..

I only see crying *****s complaining.. like they dont want this fight..
                      whats this neutral agency?

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Are the licensed to perform blood collection and handling in the USA?
                      What lab are they going to use in the USA (hint: it rhymes with UMATA).
                      You are going to put them in hotels for three months?
                      They will need work visas.
                      Do they speak English?
                      Will they need a translator?
                      Do you need BioHazard training for US blood-handling procedures?
                      and how will they handle these problems?

Comment

Working...
                      X