Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jan Zaveck: Andre Berto's Title Plan Won't Come True

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is this fight taking place at,might get another Alexander kinda deal here(I hope not)..Berto has trouble with technically sound fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      I underestimated ortiz's state of mind, I'm not worried about Berto with this fight. He will be champ again
      You underestimated a fighter period and overestimated Berto as a fighter in the process..You might be making the same mistake again..Zaveck is just the kinda of fighter Berto has had problems with in the past,and will still have problems with now bro..All depends on where these guy's are fighting and Berto just might be in for a upset...

Comment

If Berto wins, He would do the same crap he did with the WBC belt....Milk it dry, So i hope he loses.

Comment

Good luck to Zavek Berto didnt earn this title shot, hopefully the champ will teach him a lesson

Comment

These same posters will be saying zaveck's a bum and berto got another easy fight after he ko's zaveck.

Idiots with this hypejob and overrated bs. Berto lost his only professional fight in a war against a man who knocks down everyone. If he was such a bum he would have been ko'd early. He only lost that fight because he got sloppy looking to finish ortiz.

No matter the outcome some imbeciles will find a way to downgrade the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              These same posters will be saying zaveck's a bum and berto got another easy fight after he ko's zaveck.

Idiots with this hypejob and overrated bs. Berto lost his only professional fight in a war against a man who knocks down everyone. If he was such a bum he would have been ko'd early. He only lost that fight because he got sloppy looking to finish ortiz.

No matter the outcome some imbeciles will find a way to downgrade the winner.
              He only lost that fight because he got sloppy looking to finish ortiz.

Are you kidding me??Berto lost that fight because he laid on the ropes and did not risk any exchanges with Ortiz..Don't try to blame it on Berto being sloppy or whatever..He also had no stamina which has been an issue in his career..I'm not saying Zaveck is a shoe in to win,but he has a good shot and anyone who can't see that is overrating Berto and underestimating Zaveck period..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                He only lost that fight because he got sloppy looking to finish ortiz.

Are you kidding me??Berto lost that fight because he laid on the ropes and did not risk any exchanges with Ortiz..Don't try to blame it on Berto being sloppy or whatever..He also had no stamina which has been an issue in his career..I'm not saying Zaveck is a shoe in to win,but he has a good shot and anyone who can't see that is overrating Berto and underestimating Zaveck period..
                I don't disagree with your breakdown of the ortiz berto fight but despite all that stuff you said, did berto have ortiz on the verge of stoppage? you think "here we go again" was running through ortiz's mind? that fight was going to be over except for that quick left that made steward call out to god........

That's why I say he lost because of recklessness. It rejuvanated a mentally weak opponent and sank berto. Berto goes in with controlled aggression and he's still undefeated and ortiz probably is a broadcaster.

All the more reason for haters to stop with the anti berto and ortiz nonsense. That was a war and neither man backed down. Despite berto's lack of condition and ortiz's lack of mental toughness

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  I don't disagree with your breakdown of the ortiz berto fight but despite all that stuff you said, did berto have ortiz on the verge of stoppage? you think "here we go again" was running through ortiz's mind? that fight was going to be over except for that quick left that made steward call out to god........

That's why I say he lost because of recklessness. It rejuvanated a mentally weak opponent and sank berto. Berto goes in with controlled aggression and he's still undefeated and ortiz probably is a broadcaster.

All the more reason for haters to stop with the anti berto and ortiz nonsense. That was a war and neither man backed down. Despite berto's lack of condition and ortiz's lack of mental toughness
                  You have a point,but I still both of umm are a bit over hype it's just my opinion..Berto was being over hype without having faced anybody,now Ortiz is being over hype and push as this great opponent for May..Just don't make any sense imo..

But yea your breakdown of that Berto Ortiz fight might be right..That sec knockdown Berto had Ortiz down with really had doubt in Ortiz eyes and drool coming from his mouth..IMO what ya seen from Berto was lack of work and dedication in the gym,and he was not being pushed(as far as opponents go)in the ring so he was not ready for that new pace to the action..This is a fight I was wanting for two yrs almost,so I'm very happy Berto is fighting Zaveck..It's also a fight I knew Berto would have to dig deep to win,my opinion has not change on this fight..Expect a hard fight for both fighters should be a good one..

Comment

Berto---you have no shame. Go ride Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                      Berto---you have no shame. Go ride Al Haymon.
                      So you don't think this is a good fight for Berto??

Comment

Working...
                      X