Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Ortiz Could Lead To The Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    RUBBISH !!

Fair point, but he was asked a question. He doesn't go around flaunting he's the best. There's a big difference between the two in my opinion. One guy goes around calling himself the GOAT, while the other one had to be asked.

Pac is not even considered the best of our era, by anyone who knows anything about boxing..... let alone the best of all time.

What..... Of 8 titles, 5 were vacant titles and one was a catch-weight, MOST were not defended, and he has not fought a live dog since Marquez.
    Yes, I know he isn't considered the best in this era by the 20-30 Floydie fans. I'm pretty sure their lists look something like, 1) Floydie 2) BHop 3) RJJ 4) *Insert Black guy's name here* 5) *Insert Black guy's name here*

That isn't news to me. However, for the majority of the boxing world he is considered the best in this era. I'm not going into his list of accomplishments because it's arlready be done before, and quite frankly I wouldn't expect someone like you to be able to comprehend, let alone read it.

Keep thinking to yourself that his 8 titles is made of paper. And that JMM was the last real "live" dog Pacquiao fought. Let's just forget that Miguel was almost even money in the books before the sound of the first bell. If it makes you sleep at night I'm all for it.

Ya gotta be a fkn wizard to pull any sort of ATG resume out of that, Pac has literally tip-toed through the tulips, he has a manufactured career, if the 5 vacant titles dont prove that then what the hell does?

His resume does not even compare to Hopkins, let alone Mayweather.

The Manny-circus continues.
    I really shouldn't be responding to people who probably didn't even know Pacquiao before the DLH match. I typically don't, but I found your post to be so devoid of logic/intelligence that it needed some sort of rebuttal.

Case in point here: "Pacquiao doesn't even have an ATG resume."

Another case: "Floydie has a better resume than Bernard "Bigot" Hopkins.

I think I've learned my lesson though, next time I'll just relegate myself to giving people like you the old "facepalm" gif, since quite frankly you don't deserve anything more, let alone a long drawn out response.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      What has Manny Pacquiao accomplished?

Comment

Working...
      X