No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach Talking About Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    he did all of that, called pac out numerous times, and didnt negotiate through the media. cant say the same for the juiceheads side
    really now? he signed the contract to fight Manny? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
      Only scared gay fighters ask for OST.
      Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      The most ******ed post I've ever read,you need to be on a special needs children's forum
      Dude your pictures of Mayweather being cool, and of Mayweathers car being cool, are suggestive of childish infatuation, or perhaps a ****-erotic attraction. Quite disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        really now? he signed the contract to fight Manny? Riiiiiiiiiiight.
        So are you saying Floyd didnt sign the contract and Manny didnt drop out of negotiations and fight Clottey immediately after instead? That didnt happen?

Comment

Originally posted by copablack View Post
          Manny is a great fighter hands down, but his management makes him look a lot better then what he is! All these fighters they are putting him up with are at the right time, never at their prime and with many flaws at the time the Manny fight is made!

[COLOR="Red"]Oscar way passed his prime and at a weight way to low!

Oscar less than a year removed from a very competetive fight against the man regarded as the pound for pound best in the world at the time, and the only reason Oscar was fighting at 147 was that he was going to rematch Floyd at 147, but then Floyd started having sleepless nights thinking Oscar might actually beat him and "retired"

Cotto great fighter with a suspect chin and didn't have a real team!

Cotto that Floyd should have fought but feared, Cotto that had been wobbled several times in his career and knocked out once with what were likely loaded gloves, but never had his ass whipped like Paq did it.

Clottey not a big puncher and didn't come to fight the whole 24/7 only talked about not getting knocked out!Paq fought Clottey because Floyd chickened out.

[COLOR="red"]Margarito slow and not an accurate puncher and has trouble with movement!

Paq fought Margarito because Floyd chickened out again.

Shane waaaaay passed his prime!!

Shane had Floyd hurt, and in turn was hurt by Paq.

Now Marquez many should kill him at welterweight ko by 6th rd!

Yes Manny will kill Marquez at the agreed weight of 144, but Floyd came in over the agreed limit against Marquez and still couldnt put him away.

So Manny is great, but give credit to his team cause he's not as great as they are making him look!!
          Yes, Manny is great.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
            So are you saying Floyd didnt sign the contract and Manny didnt drop out of negotiations and fight Clottey immediately after instead? That didnt happen?
            i'm saying that floyd NEVER signed any contract, the negotiations happened but didn't push through and here we are at this point.

nonetheless, i'm still positive that the fight WILL happen and that it would most likely happen next year.

just in time right before the end of the world (just kidding! i do believe the fight will happen)

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm changing his mind from 0 days cutoff to 14 days cutoff and BACK TO 0 days cutoff is not changing one's stance?
              after talking with victor conte i would aswell. pac refusal caused more suspicion.
              whats even more suspicious is that freddie verbally agree to testing before negotiations than back track after may signed off on all their demands.

Comment

Originally posted by negativeREP View Post
                after talking with victor conte i would aswell. pac refusal caused more suspicion.
                whats even more suspicious is that freddie verbally agree to testing before negotiations than back track after may signed off on all their demands.
                dude. conte HIMSELF advised floyd to accept pac's 14 days request.

http://www.east side boxing.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-229151.html

(take away the spaces between "east side boxing")

he even called floyd's stubborn stance of no compromise as BS!

here's an audio of that transcript:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB1-mqZUZGg

Comment

team duckqiao nothing but a bunch of cowards since day one they have been ducking and lying their way out..roach knows his big headed roid cheater has no chance against the true master of boxing

Comment

i'm saying that floyd NEVER signed any contract, the negotiations happened but didn't push through and here we are at this point.

nonetheless, i'm still positive that the fight WILL happen and that it would most likely happen next year.

just in time right before the end of the world (just kidding! i do believe the fight will happen)
                    i agree.

imo, i think floyd is tired of all the BS.

we will see though.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm changing his mind from 0 days cutoff to 14 days cutoff and BACK TO 0 days cutoff is not changing one's stance?
                      you realize that duckqiao had the option to take the take test with the two week gap and the coward said no then he said no to the one week gap..then he threw the 10 million dollar fine idea at floyd..then when floyd said fu** you .duckqiao the dog came back and said yes yes me want two week gap ..but that was after floyd signed the fight against mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X