No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach Talking About Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm changing his mind from 0 days cutoff to 14 days cutoff and BACK TO 0 days cutoff is not changing one's stance?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by negativeREP View Post
      hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      floyd said the fight woulda happen 3 years ago if manny agreed to testing.
      Another thing i should point out is floyd stance never changed.
      Gayweather is scared thats why he asked for a fookin OST. It's a usual diversionary tactics or in other word bluff used mostly by scared gay fighters to duck an opponent that they think will give them a lot of problems inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        Hmmmmmmm. Hm. M. M. Hmmmmmmmmmm. (i have absolutely no idea what the heck i'm saying...) i'm referring to myself ts.
        Last edited by AFighter4U; 07-01-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm. Hm. M. M. Hmmmmmmmmmm. (i have absolutely no idea what the heck i'm saying...) i'm referring to myself ts.
          Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
          Gayweather is scared thats why he asked for a fookin OST. It's a usual diversionary tactics or in other word bluff used mostly by scared gay fighters to duck an opponent that they think will give them a lot of problems inside the ring.
          Vegan101, my friend, you are a stupid idiot and I don't mean it in a derogatory manner but for clarification purposes. By definition, stupid means "tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense" and idiot means "a person of the lowest order in a classification of mental ******ation; having a mental age of less than 3 yrs old and an IQ less than 25." I don't expect you to be able to digest the abovementioned in one sitting so try to break it up into 4 parts w/ an interpreter.

Comment

All I have to say is Mayweather didn't publicly say "I WANT PACQUIAO", "HE'S NEXT", wearing "take the test" t-shirts, etc, etc, until he signed to fight Ortiz. In the damn near three years it's taken to get this fight to happen, he waits till now to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by negativeREP View Post
              They never asked why roach didn't agree to the testing the first time. He said he agree but that was after the offer was off the table.
              thesesses never ask follow up questions, they wanna keep their credintials.
              I was wondering why he didn't ask Freddie what he meant by "All Floyds demands"
              Does he mean 14 days, 7 days or 0 days?

These punks never ask any hard questions, they keave things to question always.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                All I have to say is Mayweather didn't publicly say "I WANT PACQUIAO", "HE'S NEXT", wearing "take the test" t-shirts, etc, etc, until he signed to fight Ortiz. In the damn near three years it's taken to get this fight to happen, he waits till now to say that.
                Get off Mannys nuts!
                If you haven't seen the pattern..
                1. manny was damn near signed to fight JMM well before the Mosley fight.
                2. Manny was damn near signed to fight Mosley before the Marg fight.
                3. Manny had no real plans to fight Floyd, hence the ASAP sighning to fight Clottey...

Do you see a pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
                  Vegan101, my friend, you are a stupid idiot and I don't mean it in a derogatory manner but for clarification purposes. By definition, stupid means "tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense" and idiot means "a person of the lowest order in a classification of mental ******ation; having a mental age of less than 3 yrs old and an IQ less than 25." I don't expect you to be able to digest the abovementioned in one sitting so try to break it up into 4 parts w/ an interpreter.
                  Norrin, wat up ****? I really don't expect for a dumb ***** to understand the truth. We know for a fact that your level of thinking cannot and will never ever grasp the truthfulness of my posts. Anyways, don't worry everybody knows that you’re the dumbest of them all.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm changing his mind from 0 days cutoff to 14 days cutoff and BACK TO 0 days cutoff is not changing one's stance?
                    Funny howyou fail to mention he changed his stance only to accomdate pacroids request just to have the juicer duck. So back to 0 he went

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                      Oh gawd

Floyd has said many times and in many ways he wants pac. Pac has yet to say definitively and publicly he wants floyd but you *******s say he has. Bwahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X