Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach Talking About Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny is a great fighter hands down, but his management makes him look a lot better then what he is! All these fighters they are putting him up with are at the right time, never at their prime and with many flaws at the time the Manny fight is made!
    Oscar way passed his prime and at a weight way to low!
    Cotto great fighter with a suspect chin and didn't have a real team!
    Clottey not a big puncher and didn't come to fight the whole 24/7 only talked about not getting knocked out!
    Margarito slow and not an accurate puncher and has trouble with movement!
    Shane waaaaay passed his prime!!
    Now Marquez many should kill him at welterweight ko by 6th rd!
    So Manny is great, but give credit to his team cause he's not as great as they are making him look!!

Comment

Originally posted by copablack View Post
      Manny is a great fighter hands down, but his management makes him look a lot better then what he is! All these fighters they are putting him up with are at the right time, never at their prime and with many flaws at the time the Manny fight is made!
      Oscar way passed his prime and at a weight way to low!
      Cotto great fighter with a suspect chin and didn't have a real team!
      Clottey not a big puncher and didn't come to fight the whole 24/7 only talked about not getting knocked out!
      Margarito slow and not an accurate puncher and has trouble with movement!
      Shane waaaaay passed his prime!!
      Now Marquez many should kill him at welterweight ko by 6th rd!
      So Manny is great, but give credit to his team cause he's not as great as they are making him look!!
      You forgot to mention how clottey's trainer was suspiciously barred from receiving a visa and some cutman became Clottey's trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
        Norrin, wat up ****? I really don't expect for a dumb ***** to understand the truth. We know for a fact that your level of thinking cannot and will never ever grasp the truthfulness of my posts. Anyways, don't worry everybody knows that you’re the dumbest of them all.

Vegan I hope u r sterile for society's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          Funny howyou fail to mention he changed his stance only to accomdate pacroids request just to have the juicer duck. So back to 0 he went
          funny how to fail to comprehend that he could easily go back to offering the 14 days or even accepting Pac's 7 day request.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            funny howyou fail to mention he changed his stance only to accomdate pacroids request just to have the juicer duck. So back to 0 he went
            this +1

really how can people defense a man who dont want to take a drug test??? Is something really stupid floyd is taking the same test but manny cant??

At the end ped's and pacman will be linked forever.....

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
              Vegan I hope u r sterile for society's sake.
              Don't worry just for you own kind I'd rather be sterile.

Comment

pac fans i suggest u go back and review the timeline again cuz we all know pac didnt agree to shit at the negotiations, and i wonder why they didnt ask freddie that hmmmmmmmmmm, also they need to ask pac are u gonna take the test with no cutoff's or they can say to him "If Your The Best Take The Test"

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                  pac fans i suggest u go back and review the timeline again cuz we all know pac didnt agree to shit at the negotiations, and i wonder why they didnt ask freddie that hmmmmmmmmmm, also they need to ask pac are u gonna take the test with no cutoff's or they can say to him "If Your The Best Take The Test"
                  If floyd signs the contract stating his demands to top rank then further nogotiate, instead of the usual mouthing off with nothing in writting to back it up.

Rally up *****s and demand this to your idol, make him signed it and put it on mannys face awaiting for his signature then all of you can flamed if manny chickens out or not.

Comment

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post
                    If floyd signs the contract stating his demands to top rank then further nogotiate, instead of the usual mouthing off with nothing in writting to back it up.

Rally up *****s and demand this to your idol, make him signed it and put it on mannys face awaiting for his signature then all of you can flamed if manny chickens out or not.
                    he did all of that, called pac out numerous times, and didnt negotiate through the media. cant say the same for the juiceheads side

Comment

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post

He did do that..and then he documented it..and then fighthype documented it.

And hes still saying he wants the fight and hes trying to get manny to take the test so they can make the fight happen so the only thing i wanna hear Roach say is if they are going to take the test no cutoffs.

Ill say it again..if Manny had asked for random blood testing and went round saying he wants to clean up the sport everyone would be going nuts but since its Floyd hes a coward...?

Either way theyre going to fight soon and its going to be tough love for Manny and his fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X