Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Alexander Was Screaming Like a Little B*tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some may laugh but i think he Needs Mayweather sr thats his type of fighter,he will work out the kinks in Alexander.

Comment

paulie decisions alexander (unless of course its in st louis). alexander might have a little more pop than paulie and fresher legs but i think paulie has him beat in almost every other category (speed might be a wash though) ....but i hope this fight happends!

Comment

How the **** does paulie keep getting himself in these headline fights on hbo. He's never earned one fight he's got.

This dude has fought hatton, cotto, Kahn, Diaz twice as a headline fighter.

Unbelievable for a fighter who's never done ****.

Comment

Lol people hate on Alexander alot man but he is a good boxer just not great. I think hed beat Paulie in a good scrap but someone said if Cotto couldnt stop Malignaggi then Alexander couldnt lol Khan did so its not impossible and Khan throws alot of arm punches as well.

robbery in St Lou against Matthysse I dont think so it was a close fight and it could have gone either way or a draw preferably, but I agree it should have been 12 rds. Id like to see a rematch on neutral territory. People make it seem like Matthysse steamrolled through Alexander and that wasnt the case.

Judah-Matthysse was more of a robbery and at least Alexander was fighting in close quarters and taking Matthysses punches pretty well. Cant say the same for Judah that fight was very boring and Judah was just trying to counter and even then he didnt do so well.

Comment

Paul will outbox Devon if you ask me

Comment

damn Paulie, you talking mad ****.....

Comment

LMAO! Paulie keeps it real

Comment

It was Cottos crappy slow footed brother that couldn't stop Malignaggi.

The other one would've knocked him silly.

I'm not a big fan of Malignaggi, but his hands are flat out gone. The guy hasn't trained in months. I don't think he could beat Alexander at this point in his career. Before he injured his hands again against Cotto, I would;ve rated Paulie to beat Alexander. But not anymore.

It's the reason everybody wants to fight Paulie, he aint a threat anymore.

Comment

So, Devon has gone from calling out Mayweather and pacquiao to chasing Malignaggi.

That's a pretty sad road right there.

The thing is, Devon has looked so crappy in his last few fights that he can now actually get a pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                      It was Cottos crappy slow footed brother that couldn't stop Malignaggi.

The other one would've knocked him silly.

I'm not a big fan of Malignaggi, but his hands are flat out gone. The guy hasn't trained in months. I don't think he could beat Alexander at this point in his career. Before he injured his hands again against Cotto, I would;ve rated Paulie to beat Alexander. But not anymore.

It's the reason everybody wants to fight Paulie, he aint a threat anymore.
                      Miguel Cotto (the real one) fought Malignaggi when Miguel was a killer. He broke Paulie's face and PM kept fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X