No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Alexander Was Screaming Like a Little B*tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
    Paulie outboxes this bum if its in st louis alexander gets another win he doesn't deserve
    Nah, Alexander's miracles have all been expended. He's not winning another close decision in St. Louis.

That video with Malignaggi talking crap was hilarious, though. He sounded like a pissed off wiseguy in Goodfellas:

"Devon!...I'm gonna' slap da **** outta' yoo!"

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      How does Alexander beat Mallignaggi?

Mallignaggi has a better jab, a better chin, and is far slicker.

Mallignaggi UD.
      Malignaggi would get his ass kicked.

Just goes to show you people have short term memories in this sport. Alexander was is and always will be the better fighter. Matthysse would have beaten Paulie up too. Bradley and Kotelnik would have made him look bad and beaten him too.

Paulie is mostly all talk. He can only be smaller, shorter fighters who aren't as fast. He just beat Jose Cotto big whoop. He's going to get stomped if this fight happens and I hope people's opinions on here reflect the odds because I'll win a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
        alexander gives him a boxing lesson then stops him
        I think Alexander will win a close decision because he will be able to walk through Paulies shots,but give him a boxing lesson come on man,Paulie is the far better technical boxer of the two.

Comment

paulie is right. that is exactly what alexander did during the bradley fight. i saw it the exact same way. he was whining and moaning, grabbing the wrong eye, trying to get the fight stopped!
          Last edited by texasboi15; 07-01-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

COTTO couldnt stop paulie you think alexander can?

10 rounds to 2 malignaggi brutal UD

Comment

Malignaggi's mouth can hurt more than his left and right punches combined.

Comment

alexander is a protected ameribum

Comment

Paulie's right again.

Comment

I like Paulie.. Hope he beats alexander up..
                    This will look like a golden gloves amatuer fight.. fast shots with no power.. hopefully paulie can slice and dice him with some jabs and rights to cut him.. alexander would quit for sure..

cunningham, is a ghetto loser

Comment

cunninghams big mouth and wanting to live his dreams is slowly but surely ruining devons carreer.... and thats all it is devon hasnt said one word not one cunningham needs go he is not what this kid needs at this stage in his carreer... he should have never been in there with kotelnik or bradley both are way too experienced for devon and now cunningham is starting a fight with a fighter who may not hit hard but has been in the ring with many world champions i mean he opened the door for devon but i think its time he gets himself someone who's more profesional and can guide him to being a title holder again

Comment

Working...
                      X