Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Alexander Was Screaming Like a Little B*tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For once Malignaggi is talking sense. For all his girly hair, pout and feather fists, he takes his beatings like a man.

Comment

if i was devon, after losing three fights in a row, 3 i wouldnt say a word about anything to anyone.

not only that, he needs to learn how to throw punches correctly...not just

arm them

hit a heavy bag for crying out loud....

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
        alexander gives him a boxing lesson then stops him
        Honestly Paulie I think can actually box better. He's loser. Devon does'nt commit to his punches and it's more like Shadow boxing. Paulie really does'nt have power but he throws his punches properly.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          if i was devon, after losing three fights in a row, 3 i wouldnt say a word about anything to anyone.
          Well said and correct.

Comment

Paulie outboxes this bum if its in st louis alexander gets another win he doesn't deserve

Comment

Talking about trash talking...Maling Lagi is one of the best out there, next to chicken Floyd.

Comment

This is actually a 50-50 fight.

Comment

My opinion is that Alexander is a notch above Pualie on every department. At this stage of their careers, Alexander is also the fresher of the duo.

But really, this is not a fight but a "sideshow" that intrigues enough but lacks in promise. It will be a contactless moving affair between two fighter that always fail to deliver under the spotlight when it comes to excitement.

Pualie is milking the fact that he is an ex champ with name recognition that fail to present a threat any A side at this stage of this career. Devon has failed miserably at living up to his Hype.

I'll watch the fight...... as I always do, but I would MUCH rather have HBO/SHO spend their money on another more deserving duo.

Peace!

Comment

Man, Paulie sure knows how to sell a fight. I really want to see this matchup now.

Comment

Malignaggi gets robbed a lot and it wont be any different against a Don King fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X