Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Want to Face Pacquiao" - Rips Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't need to do this, matter fact, I shouldn't have to do this, but because *****s are so ignorant, I will...just to "justify" what I'm gonna say next, I LIKE FLOYD...but his fans are so ****ing annoying, *****s really, they stay saying stupid **** like Pacquiao sells his fights using Mayweather's name...when he's asked a question regarding Floyd, he answers it....but when Floyd does his first press conference in a year and some, and HE BRINGS UP Pacquiao's name like 3-4 times in his first speech, that's somehow not using someone else's name to sell the fight? How come I'm not seeing any of you little ****s saying that same **** now? smh, the hypocrisy continues...

---
    it hasn't hit me yet, but just thinking about it, I hope this fight is action packed, throw in Alvarez and Morales and that crowd will be nuts. Looking forward to seeing Ortiz on 24/7 too

Comment

• Uhhhh.... Then fight his ass Floyd!

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
        oooh mannn.... talking is cheap! if you are true to your words, then step to the plate! Send your negotiator now and most importantly, honor the negotion result, that's all you gonna do. btw, why the sudden changed of tune floyd???
        he's been feeling the pressure. they blame him for the fight not happening. floyd blames pacquiao, arum, media, everyone else but him. he now wants everyone, hbo, gpb, arum, etc. to help out to get the fight made. as if you need a bunch of people to make the fight happen. when all he had to do is send a negotiator and start the round.

but i do think he and his fans don't mind being called names.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
          I don't need to do this, matter fact, I shouldn't have to do this, but because *****s are so ignorant, I will...just to "justify" what I'm gonna say next, I LIKE FLOYD...but his fans are so ****ing annoying, *****s really, they stay saying stupid **** like Pacquiao sells his fights using Mayweather's name...when he's asked a question regarding Floyd, he answers it....but when Floyd does his first press conference in a year and some, and HE BRINGS UP Pacquiao's name like 3-4 times in his first speech, that's somehow not using someone else's name to sell the fight? How come I'm not seeing any of you little ****s saying that same **** now? smh, the hypocrisy continues...

---
          it hasn't hit me yet, but just thinking about it, I hope this fight is action packed, throw in Alvarez and Morales and that crowd will be nuts. Looking forward to seeing Ortiz on 24/7 too
          Freddie Roach wouldn't shut up during interviews about how they would beat Mosley better than Floyd.

Comment

• Only *****s and Few of his stup!d moron!c fans believe's Floyd that he really wants to fight Manny?! Geeeezzz!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
              Took the words right out of my mouth. "I never discredited Manny Pacquiao." Uhh wanna try that again, Lil Floyd? In a homemade video you looked dead at the camera and inferred the man's current success was directly related to "power pellets." I can understand the other stuff like eating dogs and making you sushi rolls is technically disrespecting and not so much discrediting, but power pellets and Uncle Roger's A-Side meth ramblings is the exact definition of discredit.
              power pellets can pretty much mean anything. he didn't come out and say he's taking steroids. uncle Roger and sr came out and said he was taking steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                So anybody floyd hasn't fought he ducked. Go home. You are like the idiots who say manny ducked zahir raheem.
                I guess I hit a nerve with you post 2007 Floyd Maywether fans.

Anytime a fighter flat out refuses to fight a fighter that is a duck. Mayweather stated that he didn't want to fight those guys because (insert excuse here).

Manny has never came out with an excuse to flat out duck a fighter in weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  he's been feeling the pressure. they blame him for the fight not happening. floyd blames pacquiao, arum, media, everyone else but him. he now wants everyone, hbo, gpb, arum, etc. to help out to get the fight made. as if you need a bunch of people to make the fight happen. when all he had to do is send a negotiator and start the round.

but i do think he and his fans don't mind being called names.

That's what he's already done. It's been so long that people forget, and that's what arum wants. Pac wouldn't take random tests all the way up until 3 days before the fight Hethe closest he would come is 2 weeks. Hell, even Conte says the guys using something......

Comment

• Pacquiao has aleady agreed with the random test although it isn't required by the commission. Just wait for another Mayweather excuses it's coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                      Williams is grateful right now that he never faced Floyd because he would've never faced Winky nor Martinez if he had of and Stevie Johnstin? You gotta be kidding. Johnston was good but he wasn't no Castillo nor Corrales so put that garbage to bed.
                      See this right here exposed you as a post 2007 boxing fan who didnt follow the sport prior to DLH vs Mayweather. Fight brought a ton of fans to the sport and you were one of them....lol

Stevie Johnston was one of the best LW in the world (along with Mosley). The fight at 135 that everyone wanted to see was for Floyd to move up and face him. Fight was being heavily considered, but once Sr. found out, he stepped in with the "I don't want my son facing south paws" line. Team Mayweather agreed so they waited for Johnston to get robbed against Castillo and took that fight instead. That was a duck...plain n simple but again you post Gatti (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you followed Floyd b4 the DLH fight) wouldn't know that.

Comment

Working...
                      X