No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Want to Face Pacquiao" - Rips Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
    Conte is a fraud and served time in jail so don't mention his name you lost credibility.
    the people behind the best firewalls available today are former hackers themselves. catch my drift? you're an idiot.

Comment

• About time he say's he wants to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by fastblack View Post
        then face the little paq then. stop lying and talking trash and just fight. Floyd has been deceiving everyone with his lies for 3 years. vomit comes out of floyd's mouth.
        you should check out the time line on fighthype.com and you will see bob arum is the one holding up this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
          power pellets can pretty much mean anything. he didn't come out and say he's taking steroids. uncle Roger and sr came out and said he was taking steroids.
          Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          floyd went 5/5 on demands.
          mannPED pinocchiao poochiao went 0/1 on demands + a pointless lawsuit to stall further negotiations along with 2 1/2 years of flip flop excuses to not take the test.

really, it's clear by now who's doing the ducking. mannPED pinocchiao poochiao never wanted it. *******s, ESPN and uninformed celebrities/sport figures too dumb to realize what's going on. bunch of neanderthals.
          yea you tell them, mayne! dey be a bunch of neanderthslalsz o however u spell dat

Comment

• Of course Floyd was already being considered a superstar when he was just starting up, he was a freakin' American Olympian who got robbed in the '96 Olympics. Manny was just a poor kid from the Philippines who boxed to feed himself and his family. Of course, it's going to be much harder for Manny to succeed in boxing than Floyd

Comment

• *****s and Pac haters have been fooling themselves and in denial for quite sometimes now. Floyd faked his retirement to avoid Cotto and Margarito. He also faked his vacation and shielded himself on his fake OST against Pacquiao.

Comment

• floyd calls out duckqiao in a big video..while duckqiao is running and hiding behind his lawsuit..this is the proof that duckqiao is the biggest coward in the sport

yye me wish good luck to floyd me very happy to fight catch weigth fight..me not angry at floyd...stfu you coward and stop hiding behind arum

Comment

• common pacfarts stop crying and face the truth,duckqiao is hiding behind arum and his lawsuit..top rank is ducking mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                    power pellets go in rifles for hunting....google it man

power pellets arent steroids
                    what about steroid juice?

Comment

• If given a chance usually ****s lie and I'll only believe Gayweather fighting Pacquiao when I see him laced up inside the ring. Talk is cheap especially coming from a lying **** like Gayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X