Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr. Breaks Down Mayweather-Ortiz, Testing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both mayweathers ............floyd senior and junior are convicted criminal..................junior plea bargained like a b1tch..........their words mean ****.......................

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      There wa no " second go round " dude, lets keep it real here.

Not everyone gets giddy like a school-girl every time Bob Arum starts talking ****.
      but you sure do when Gayweather's family does now dont you.. Theres no denying that so keep trying. Why else wouldnt the athletic commission actually step in and do something about it? Ohh wait because they know Gayweathers are **** talkers and criminals who like to beat women and security guards. Now thats the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by pit View Post
        you're out of your ****ing mind!!! You pac fan pick some weird logic to back up your bull****.. Pac get to pick gloves, ring and weight ?!? yet in the same breath you claim that floyd is not above the sport WTF?!! no fighter in history have moved up from 120 to 147 and has done what pac has done total bull****. Roy didn't at 154 for long because he was always a 165 pounder and coming down to 154 was too much of strain.. Who did Roy KO at heavy weight ... Answer no one .. if fact ruiz was still the much stronger fighter when they fought, roy was just faster .. Roy didn't roll over the weakest of the heavy weight champions . he just out sliced him . pac on the other hand is out muscling these guy period .. Protein my a$$ !!!! protein plus Roid is more like it.
        pac out muscling these guys?
        you r a re-t-ard.
        pac does not muscle the bigger guys around,
        pac just out punch them to death.

as far as noone done what pac has done?
        are u out of ur mind.
        both pac and floydie boy started their boxing careers basically at the same weight, whether it be pro for pac and amateur for floydie boy, and both have fought as high as jr middleweight.

and to those who makes a big deal of pac moving up from featherweight to jr middleweight, dont have a clue...the weight gained in this time period is less than 10 pounds...although if looking at it from the number of divisions pac has moved up, it may look unreal...but if u just look at it from the fight nite weight stand point, again, less than 10 lbs in that time frame...what is suspicious about gaining sub 10 lbs in a 3 to 4 yr span?

for those of you who say, "well, look at pacs body, he looks built"...hello??? have u seen other boxer that looks so much chizeled? look at tim bradley, have you seen him flex/pose?...that dude looks like he's on sum serious steroids. there are a bunch of other boxers who look so much built than pac...its freekin crazy...as far as PED/ilegal drug usage...IT DIDNT HELP those who got caught in the past year or so...the majority (could be all) of the ilegal users lost their fight and then failed the drug test immediately after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
          but you sure do when Gayweather's family does now dont you.. Theres no denying that so keep trying. Why else wouldnt the athletic commission actually step in and do something about it? Ohh wait because they know Gayweathers are **** talkers and criminals who like to beat women and security guards. Now thats the truth!
          Your posts in this thread alone contain an absurd number of excuses to justify why Pac cannot take a simple lil blood test.

Rather than wearing your fingers to the bone attempting to justify why Pac ducked the random blood tests, would it not simply be easier to ask yourself why?

Why didnt Pac take the test?

Which one of those 7 ridiculous excuses did you believe ?

Let me guess..... " Floyd is not the commission " ?

Yes, I would say that excuse would be damn near a perfect fit for you.

Mosley had no problem taking the test, so he landed a Mayweather fight.

Ortiz had no problem taking the test, so he landed a Mayweather fight.

Pacquiao had a problem taking the test, which is why he is now accused of being a juice freak.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            What a load of dribble.

I have a better idea.....

Why doesnt Pac just take the harmless test ?
            Poor boy, still loving that test ei?? hahahaha..

Comment

Floyd and Pacquiao started their career at 106. so Floyd is roiding too, right?

nyahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                Both mayweathers ............floyd senior and junior are convicted criminal..................junior plea bargained like a b1tch..........their words mean ****.......................
                Let me ask you an honest question:

If Mayweather had hid in a corner of the world and avoided any significant opposition for his first 40 fights ... then started competing for vacant belts in the majority of the divisions he fought in to say that he's a multi-division champion ... then went up in weight to a division where he could make the weight but INSTEAD he chose to stipulate that his WW opponents cut weight to weaken & slow them down ... and even then he only chose guys who were coming off of the biggest losses of their careers as opponents to fight at catchweights ...

Here's the question: What would fans and the media have done if it were Floyd Mayweather that were perpetrating this fraud? How badly would he have been crucified in the media?

This is the REAL story of Manny Pacquiao, but because he plays the meek little asian guy who is "so small" he gets treated with kid's gloves by the media. Have any of you *******s even considered this? Are you honest with yourselves?

I challenge all you *******s to go look at Manny's record for yourselves. See for yourself how often your idol has sidestepped real challenges and sought special treatment in his bid to be the supposed best. Its actually quite shameful.

I also challenge *******s to present evidence that Floyd has ducked ANYONE. I'll have my way with you in that debate, but I suspect it will just be more of the same Pinoy shame turned to anger turned to insults.

LOL .. I understand whi you *******s hold on to the lies that you do with such conviction. It's all you have. You don't have options. All roads lead through Pacquiao for you guys or not at all. He's the horse you've put all your chips on and so you don't want the joyride to end.

But you also refuse to look at, acknowledge or even consider ANY facts that expose Pacquiao as the sideshow attraction that he is.

If Pacquiao is your idol or even just your favorite fighter, how can it be blasphemous to look at his record and verify that he padded his record up until his 41st fight? How can it be wrong to look at all the paper titles he's calling division titles? Why won't you look and see that his past 6 opponents are all big names coming off huge losses?

Conclusion? *******s don't even really like Manny Pacquiao. They like the idea that a Filipino can be good at something and a supposed little guy can make a name for himself. It can't be because of any excellence on the part of Pacquiao because most of Pacquiao's biggest accomplishments have something suspect about them. And *******s refuse to ever even look at the facts that are on their idols record.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybounce View Post
                  Floyd and Pacquiao started their career at 106. so Floyd is roiding too, right?

nyahahahaha!!!
                  No, Floyd is clean, because he will take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

If Mayweather had hid in a corner of the world and avoided any significant opposition for his first 40 fights ... then started competing for vacant belts in the majority of the divisions he fought in to say that he's a multi-division champion ... then went up in weight to a division where he could make the weight but INSTEAD he chose to stipulate that his WW opponents cut weight to weaken & slow them down ... and even then he only chose guys who were coming off of the biggest losses of their careers as opponents to fight at catchweights ...

Here's the question: What would fans and the media have done if it were Floyd Mayweather that were perpetrating this fraud? How badly would he have been crucified in the media?

This is the REAL story of Manny Pacquiao, but because he plays the meek little asian guy who is "so small" he gets treated with kid's gloves by the media. Have any of you *******s even considered this? Are you honest with yourselves?

I challenge all you *******s to go look at Manny's record for yourselves. See for yourself how often your idol has sidestepped real challenges and sought special treatment in his bid to be the supposed best. Its actually quite shameful.

I also challenge *******s to present evidence that Floyd has ducked ANYONE. I'll have my way with you in that debate, but I suspect it will just be more of the same Pinoy shame turned to anger turned to insults.

LOL .. I understand whi you *******s hold on to the lies that you do with such conviction. It's all you have. You don't have options. All roads lead through Pacquiao for you guys or not at all. He's the horse you've put all your chips on and so you don't want the joyride to end.

But you also refuse to look at, acknowledge or even consider ANY facts that expose Pacquiao as the sideshow attraction that he is.

If Pacquiao is your idol or even just your favorite fighter, how can it be blasphemous to look at his record and verify that he padded his record up until his 41st fight? How can it be wrong to look at all the paper titles he's calling division titles? Why won't you look and see that his past 6 opponents are all big names coming off huge losses?

Conclusion? *******s don't even really like Manny Pacquiao. They like the idea that a Filipino can be good at something and a supposed little guy can make a name for himself. It can't be because of any excellence on the part of Pacquiao because most of Pacquiao's biggest accomplishments have something suspect about them. And *******s refuse to ever even look at the facts that are on their idols record.

ATG post. Good work Jay.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

first im not a *******......im a boxing fan.......as an objective boxing fan.........floyds legacy is ****.....................no offense and all

Comment

Working...
                      X