Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    EXACTLY !!

Great analogy.

Pac's genius fanboys, still crying over a little blood test.

Worst sporting fans on the planet.
    And you are praising Floyd's COWARDICE.

Hypocrite!

Comment

Originally posted by AceBoeing View Post
      You really know nothing about what you are saying huh... His father told the press after the De la Hoya fight that he though Oscar got rubbed... your boxing knowledge is suspect..
      Yeah, he said that but it wasn't true. I admit Oscar was a lil more aggressive but Floyd being the smaller guy, height and size, fought a smart fight. He was tagging Oscar up and Oscar was mostly swinging wild and missing. Did you see De La Hoya's face when he was sitting in the corner? Dude looked lost. He couldn't find Floyd. What round was that when Floyd clocked Oscar before the bell? Oscar leaned back off of that one. I know people don't like Floyd but people are bugging with the Oscar won comment. I agree that first Castillo was debatable but Oscar?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        Pac has done nothing but fight fight fight all his career never ducked anyone, he can choose the gloves, the ring, the weights as he earned that right to. Fighters have always done that throughout boxing history.

And come on because a 120lb fighter that can go up to 147lbs and still knock guys out is not just raw power it's his style of fighting which has to do with speed, being aggressive, movement, amount of punches. He has found guys to fight that work to his advantage and beat them and some that havent and still beat them.

There is no difference in my opinion from a Roy Jones Jr who started in the 154lb range and fighting upwards of the 200lb range. And dont give me the balco scandal crap either he was one of the most talented fighters of any era and moved up and won his biggest problem was when he chose to move back down in weight and that just drains you and takes away from certain skills. Pac has yet to move down since he has moved up giving him the advantage of gaining true muscle mass and keeping it on without sacrificing his skills as Roy did.

Furthermore the fighters dont have to fight him if they dont want to, look at floyd for instance no matter how much money you offer him he still Puss's out and refuses to fight so find another excuse bud.

you're out of your ****ing mind!!! You pac fan pick some weird logic to back up your bull****.. Pac get to pick gloves, ring and weight ?!? yet in the same breath you claim that floyd is not above the sport WTF?!! no fighter in history have moved up from 120 to 147 and has done what pac has done total bull****. Roy didn't at 154 for long because he was always a 165 pounder and coming down to 154 was too much of strain.. Who did Roy KO at heavy weight ... Answer no one .. if fact ruiz was still the much stronger fighter when they fought, roy was just faster .. Roy didn't roll over the weakest of the heavy weight champions . he just out sliced him . pac on the other hand is out muscling these guy period .. Protein my a$$ !!!! protein plus Roid is more like it.

Comment

What a load of dribble.

I have a better idea.....

Why doesnt Pac just take the harmless test ?
          lol he agreed in the second go round try again little man, keep making excuses for your gayweather buddy and maybe you will find one thats actually worth using.

Comment

Originally posted by pit View Post
            you're out of your ****ing mind!!! You pac fan pick some weird logic to back up your bull****.. Pac get to pick gloves, ring and weight ?!? yet in the same breath you claim that floyd is not above the sport WTF?!! no fighter in history have moved up from 120 to 147 and has done what pac has done total bull****. Roy didn't at 154 for long because he was always a 165 pounder and coming down to 154 was too much of strain.. Who did Roy KO at heavy weight ... Answer no one .. if fact ruiz was still the much stronger fighter when they fought, roy was just faster .. Roy didn't roll over the weakest of the heavy weight champions . he just out sliced him . pac on the other hand is out muscling these guy period .. Protein my a$$ !!!! protein plus Roid is more like it.
            Take the TEST!

Comment

What a load of dribble.

I have a better idea.....

Why doesnt Pac just take the harmless test ?

Comment

kfc's inactivity will be his undoing against vicious victor ortiz mark my words !!!!!! when pbf returns this time it will be like jordan when he went to the wizards or jordan wearing the 45 !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pit View Post
                  once you can prove what your claiming is steroid use as everyone else then maybe I'll give you some credit. You must not watch boxing very often or not have followed it very long because if you had you would know that Jones had 14 fights in the 155lb to 159 lb range 16 more in the 160lb range a few more at heavy 190's so come on thats what 40 lbs or so in a 20 year span and 95% of his career he was DOMINANT compared to Pac's 20 or so fights in the 110lb range moved up to the 120's for another 20 or so fights then 10 fights in the 130lb range and what 5 fights in the 140's I think we are seeing a pattern here as fighters get older they tend to move up in weight especially if they can and find themselves able to carry the weight and still be competative.

It's just too bad the only reason you think steroids is because floyd sr was scared for his son losing his 0 so made false allegations to stir up controversy. As a few other posters said why not bring it to the nevada athletic commission instead of just the media? Because they got no proof other than he being scared which is just bull. The only people on the bandwagon are *****s which we already know your position on that so.....

Try again.

Ohh wait didnt david haye fight at 189 and has fought as high as 222? That must mean he is on roids too huh? Because he has 23 ko's in 25 fights

And ALI must have been on roids too because he fought and dominated at the 190's and still at the 220's crap. No longer the greatest cause he was on roids and gained 30lbs

Shi* the list continues Holyfield fought in the 180's for 17 fights then bounced up to 210lbs within 2 fights and dominated in that division as well!!!!!! ROIDS!!!

Your lame so is your defending a scared Gayweather and his crazy family that finds excuses not to fight the best because they dont want that precise 0 in the lose column to be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Vino Rotcha View Post
                    And you are praising Floyd's COWARDICE.

Hypocrite!
                    Explain to me why Mayweather is a "coward", I'll wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                      lol he agreed in the second go round try again little man, keep making excuses for your gayweather buddy and maybe you will find one thats actually worth using.
                      There wa no " second go round " dude, lets keep it real here.

Not everyone gets giddy like a school-girl every time Bob Arum starts talking ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X