No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr. Breaks Down Mayweather-Ortiz, Testing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pit View Post
    bull**** !!! pac has had everything his own way so far. He dicktates how much a fighter will weigh before a fight, he has say so of which gloves will be used, ring size and so on, all the while keep up the act that it is him that is at a disadvantage which is utter bull****.!!! He can't keep saying that all the while bull dozing over fighter that are much larger than you.. never in history boxing has a 120 pounder moved up in weight and use RAW strenth to subdue an opponents never in the history .. fighter like duran have always outsmarted fighter that were bigger than himself not raw power like pac. Pac on the other hand throws caution to the wind against fighter naturally bigger then himself and just relies on power and speed , its like he already knows he's stronger then his opponents which is utter bull****. !!!!

Fans like you are willing to except this bull**** because its Pac.
    Any person that comes up with as many lies and excuses why he won't be tested properly has something to hide. Not only that the only explanation pac and his team are willing to offer for his strength and speed increase is rice and protein ?!?!?! what kind of bull**** is that i ask? if that the case just allow roid into the sport and fan should not ask questions. no one asking question of pac..
    Pac has done nothing but fight fight fight all his career never ducked anyone, he can choose the gloves, the ring, the weights as he earned that right to. Fighters have always done that throughout boxing history.

And come on because a 120lb fighter that can go up to 147lbs and still knock guys out is not just raw power it's his style of fighting which has to do with speed, being aggressive, movement, amount of punches. He has found guys to fight that work to his advantage and beat them and some that havent and still beat them.

There is no difference in my opinion from a Roy Jones Jr who started in the 154lb range and fighting upwards of the 200lb range. And dont give me the balco scandal crap either he was one of the most talented fighters of any era and moved up and won his biggest problem was when he chose to move back down in weight and that just drains you and takes away from certain skills. Pac has yet to move down since he has moved up giving him the advantage of gaining true muscle mass and keeping it on without sacrificing his skills as Roy did.

Furthermore the fighters dont have to fight him if they dont want to, look at floyd for instance no matter how much money you offer him he still Puss's out and refuses to fight so find another excuse bud.
    Last edited by rocco1252; 06-23-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Sr Will Complain About Anyone That Hits Hard!

Mosley, Pacquiao, Ortiz... Sr is once again laying groundwork for a 'steroid excuse' when Floyd JR is faced with a bit of a risk. When they fought smaller, one dimensional fighters like Hatton and Marquez, they never said boo about steroids. But when you talk about guys like Mosley, Pacquiao and Ortiz, who can knock you out with one punch from either hand, they start talking steroid. So when Floyd gets knocked out, they'll have an excuse. So get ready, when Ortiz knocks out Floyd, watch the accusations fly!!!

Comment

I'm a fan of both fighters and their talents. The Mayweathers have been in the game for a long time. I don't think the request of testing with no premature cut off dates is unreasonable. You may not like them but I think they know what is going on in the underground of the boxing game....just like everyone heard rumblings about Panama Lewis and his fighters back in the 80's. On top of it you have a hall of fame fighter in Shane Mosley in the prime of his career taking PEDs. The testing is needed for each and every fight..especially a proposed fight of that magnitude. It should be as standard as checking hand wraps in this day and age of PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          garbage floyd cherrypick............**** fight
          One word..... MOSLEY.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
            All roads lead to Manny Pacquiao. Nowhere to hide little Floyd. Funny that Floyd claims he's afraid of Manny because he may do steroids, but then he fights guys who are CLEARLY on PED's like Ortiz and Marquez, and guys who have already tested pos like Shame Boresly. Floyd blew his legacy ducking Manny.
            Dont be fkn ridiculous.

Vic agreed to take the test, so he is beyond reproach. Pac is the only professional athlete to ever publicly refuse a random blood test.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
              a 1 inch roadblock is easy to drive over if u just drive over it instead of saying it will ruin ur tire
              EXACTLY !!

Great analogy.

Pac's genius fanboys, still crying over a little blood test.

Worst sporting fans on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                I can't even front, when I seen the much added muscle, rip-ness and tremendous improvement in Vic's punching power I was a bit suspicious myself, and that was before Berto started his PED accusations, Victor had never been that muscular before, he always had the soft body type of a former fat kid who had lost weight, so when I seen him in that shape against Berto, it was kind of a WTF moment for me.. Those big bulky shoulder's (just like MP), i dunno I could be wrong but it seemed a little suspect to me.. I'll leave it at that though...

as for Floyd's long layoff, I may sound crazy but I think that Floyd body is still filling itself out as now a days Floyd is much stronger and bigger then he was at 28 or 29's years, hell he was even bigger than Shane when they fought(even Emmanuel Steward said that) he was almost middleweight like, so while he may have naturally lost a step or two as far as quickness and reflexes goes, he seems to hydrate a lot better now so IMO he now has the size and strength to match Vic. and skill wise Vics no match for Floyd so I see the layoff beneficial to Floyd as his mature body and brittle hands have time to fully recover..
                Yep, you will leave it at that.

Vic agreed to take the test, so your story is rubbish.

So, Ortiz immediately agrees to full testing, and yet he is likely a steroid user, and yet Manny killed a fight by publicly refusing random blood tests, and yet he is as clean as a whistle?

Comment

Duckqiao: Please mr arum no more hard fights please no floyd mayweather he can fight me no want hard opponent me very sad and tired please mr arum help me.

Arum: Ho Ho Ho don't worry my cash cow,I have already 5 catch weight fights lined up for you and we can always hide behind the lawsuit Ho Ho Ho.
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                    I think you must have misread what I wrote. If you read closely you will see the "Self Proclaimed Best fighter in the world" therefore letting you know it's not Pac because Pac has never even after being the best fighter in the world for almost 3 years now claimed he was the best in the world.

So like your reputation on this site your post is also ****.
                    Well, it appears that you are full-of-****.

Is it possible that you are not only a non-boxing fan, but you are a crappy Manny-fan as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                      Pac has done nothing but fight fight fight all his career never ducked anyone, he can choose the gloves, the ring, the weights as he earned that right to. Fighters have always done that throughout boxing history.

And come on because a 120lb fighter that can go up to 147lbs and still knock guys out is not just raw power it's his style of fighting which has to do with speed, being aggressive, movement, amount of punches. He has found guys to fight that work to his advantage and beat them and some that havent and still beat them.

There is no difference in my opinion from a Roy Jones Jr who started in the 154lb range and fighting upwards of the 200lb range. And dont give me the balco scandal crap either he was one of the most talented fighters of any era and moved up and won his biggest problem was when he chose to move back down in weight and that just drains you and takes away from certain skills. Pac has yet to move down since he has moved up giving him the advantage of gaining true muscle mass and keeping it on without sacrificing his skills as Roy did.

Furthermore the fighters dont have to fight him if they dont want to, look at floyd for instance no matter how much money you offer him he still Puss's out and refuses to fight so find another excuse bud.
                      What a load of dribble.

I have a better idea.....

Why doesnt Pac just take the harmless test ?

Comment

Working...
                      X