Pacquiao thinks Floyd preparing to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better version..

Comment

let's just be realistic. although ortiz is expected to be an easy fight for floyd, things can happen. it might proved to be a nightmare for floyd.

so ortiz will determine whether floyd is ready for pac or not.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
        Who exactly is "wondering why" pac doesn't "want any part of martinez"???? Must be some slow ass people ur talking about. Pac isn't fighting martinez for the same exact reason floyds not fighting martinez, last time I checked dudes a fuking middle weight. Rocket science it is not...
        Here we go again...

Floyd already beat a former Middleweight champ, and arguably a better Jr Middleweight @ 154 in De la Hoya 4 years ago. Pacquiao beat a un-ranked Margarito at a 150 lb "catch-weight" for a 154 lb belt, and the world recognized him as a Jr Middleweight champ. Martinez, the former recognized belt holder who was stripped of his title, and subsequently defeated and became the Middleweight champ, said he can still make 154 and can fight Pacquiao. Stop acting like Martinez out grew the division of 154, because that clearly wasn't the case.

But I'm sure you clearly had no problems with this though...right?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
          Diaz beat Sta Cruz, you know the guy who was robbed of a win over Casamayor.
          My response to that is...

This

Comment

What a difference PED's make Seems like Sanchez took Pacman amazing power well.... HMMMM......

Comment

Whatever, Manny. Too bad he has to deal with your annoying lawsuit and be distracted during training camp. I can't believe I used to root for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
                My bad, I overlooked David Diaz but don't be mistaken. Comparing 3k and David Diaz to Zab Judah and Sharmba Mitchell insults the intelligence of any sensible boxing fan. Outside of Morales, who has Diaz beat? I watched that fight, and he look like **** even against the faded vet. 3k was always trash, just a another over hyped Pacquiao opponent with know significant W's under his belt.

Demarcus Corley ranks higher than those two.
                None of those wins are anything to brag about, they're all over-hyped club fighters. Oh yea, just wanted to point out Corley and Juda were coming off loses, and Mitchell was one fight away from being KO'ed for the 2nd time by Tszyu. Hate to say it, but end of the day, Diaz's record trumps either of those three

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  None of those wins are anything to brag about, they're all over-hyped club fighters. Oh yea, just wanted to point out Corley and Juda were coming off loses, and Mitchell was one fight away from being KO'ed for the 2nd time by Tszyu. Hate to say it, but end of the day, Diaz's record trumps either of those three

Diaz what?????

Comment

Well we all know that Ortiz is a tuneup for the mega fight against MP.

Comment

"Dat muth****a musta not got the memo"
                      “Well I wouldn’t think he would fight Pacquiao right after fighting Victor Ortiz. I mean it would be crazy for Floyd to go in the ring with Pacquiao after fighting Victor Ortiz! Floyd needs fights. He needs to be active... But at the same time I don’t think that Floyd can do this. Floyd needs tune-ups like anybody else. It ain’t no different than any other fighter if you are going to compete with a guy who has been active all the time.”

TAKE THE TEST! And after we take a couple of tuneups and another vacation or 2, we'll have a fight

Comment

Working...
                      X