Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham: Andre Ward Will Defeat Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Ward winning this one. I was very impresed with him in the Abraham fight. I was also impressed with Froch but I believe Ward is the far better boxer.

Comment

I want Froch to win, i hope he wins but i dont think he can beat ward.

Comment

both of these guys have such incredible confidence it's going to come down to ability. heart and confidence it's a draw. ward is just a step quicker and it should make the difference in him getting his punches off first, and getting away from return fire.

Comment

IMO opinion, Froch did a better job on AA than Ward, and came up with the tactics to beat him, Ward may as well have copied and used them.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
            Ward= Miranda, Kessler, Green, Bika, Abraham
            Froch= Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Abraham, Johnson (Kessler fight could have gone either way)

Froch is a tough S.O.B., i wouldn't count him out. I still have yet to see Ward in trouble but he's not invincible. This will be his most exciting fight.
            Of course Froch can't be counted out. He does have a decent dig, and there is no stamina problem with him either.

I've always been impressed by Kessler, but i can say i was shocked how easy Ward dominated the fight with him, lucky for Kessler Ward doesn't bang hard.

Now compare how Froch did against a jaded Kessler, did Kessler just have an off night against Ward? I don't think so.
            Ward will be very confident, having compared the way he coped with Kessler, and how Froch struggled with him.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
              IMO opinion, Froch did a better job on AA than Ward, and came up with the tactics to beat him, Ward may as well have copied and used them.

Are you kidding, drunk or just a fan of MMA that sometimes watches boxing. In what universe do you live in where Ward needed to take the gameplan of the far less talented Froch to get the job done against AA. Seriously you need to repeat things in your mind before actually posting such nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by VallaeBoy View Post
                Are you kidding, drunk or just a fan of MMA that sometimes watches boxing. In what universe do you live in where Ward needed to take the gameplan of the far less talented Froch to get the job done against AA. Seriously you need to repeat things in your mind before actually posting such nonsense.
                And chronologically who beat AA 1st again?

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                  In my opinion, Dirrell came up with the tactics to beat AA. Froch may as well have copied and used them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    In my opinion, Dirrell came up with the tactics to beat AA. Froch may as well have copied and used them.
                    Actually you may be right there. Dirrell just ended the fight badly.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      Froch will walk through Ward's feather duster punches and take him out..

Gonna be an exciting fight for once with Ward involved. Froch won't try and box him, he will turn it into a war!
                      Agree with this, Mckracken should know he was out 'slicked' by Dirrell, so they shouldn't be heading down that road by boxing pretty.

I can see Carl turning this into a chase and a hunt down for an nasty and violent street fight. Well I hope so anyway!
                      Last edited by Stercus Accidit; 06-21-2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X