• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
    He would say that....He's German after all
    Um, he's Armenian, not German

Comment

My money is on Ward.

Comment

Froch will be lucky to win more than 3 rounds.

Comment

Ward will punish Froch in this fight i give Froch a punchers chance,Ward is a sound boxer inside and at range also hes a gritty ruff and tumble fighter unlike Dirrell and by the way Dirrell was landing clean on Froch all night but was runnning,Ward will not..

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            Froch will walk through Ward's feather duster punches and take him out..

Gonna be an exciting fight for once with Ward involved. Froch won't try and box him, he will turn it into a war!
            froch would be stupid to turn it into a war with ward...ward doesnt have froch's power but he's a much better inside fighter

Comment

Prior to the tournament I thought Froch and Jermaine Taylor were the weakest of the 6, but I guess this is why they fight. Froch showed me in the Arthur Abraham fight that he can box when he wants to, and brawl with the best of them. Don't know what will be his best strategy against Ward, as we also saw Ward can fight inside, box, brawl, and even fight a little dirty.
              At least it should be a good fight, which is all we can ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Froch will be lucky to win more than 3 rounds.
                I know he almost shut out Johnson, but judging by the way he looked in the Johnson fight, I would be very surprised if he wins 1 round against Ward. Just no defense at all, the right hand was there for Johnson all night. Froch is lucky he has a really good chin.

Comment

Froch destroyed Abraham even worse than Ward did. Abraham is just sour grapes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                    Arthur knows the truth.Froch will be in the deep end on this one.Dirrell whooped his ass and Ward will do worse
                    When did this "ass whooping" happen? Must have been in the changing room after the fight because it certainly was not in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      froch would be stupid to turn it into a war with ward...ward doesnt have froch's power but he's a much better inside fighter
                      Froch won't be taking any crap on the inside, he'll throw Ward to the floor before he lets that happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X