No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham: Andre Ward Will Defeat Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
    Froch destroyed Abraham even worse than Ward did. Abraham is just sour grapes.
    sour grapes ??? what does he have to gain in picking Ward over Froch since they both dominated him ? nothing

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      DIRRELL WHOOPED FROCHS ASS???how did he manage that, by having his mouth and eye bleeding after 3 rounds???By the punch stats showing froch outlanding dirrell???By the ringside press scoring it a unanimous decision for froch???Buy Dan rafael, jimmy iowa, grham houston, alan green, steve bunce abnd manny stewart all scoring it to froch???

Your post fails on every level, dirrell should have been disquaLIfied for his illegal ducking, holding and falling over.

Now please dont post again.
      your post fails on the simple basis that you have Froch in your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by OG Keown View Post
        When did this "ass whooping" happen? Must have been in the changing room after the fight because it certainly was not in the ring.
        what's going on in your sig gif ?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Froch will walk through Ward's feather duster punches and take him out..

Gonna be an exciting fight for once with Ward involved. Froch won't try and box him, he will turn it into a war!
          Froch actually said he thought Ward couldn't fight going forward and would fight him off the back foot much like he did in his last 3 fights now

it's hard to turn it into a war off the back foot isn't it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            The smart money has to be on a Ward points win. After the Froch Dirrell fight I felt Ward has the ability to go one better than Dirrell.
            yeah I agree, Kessler landed huge right hands at will against Froch, I think Froch showed Kessler way too much respect. Still makes for a good scarp and whether Froch wins or loses his resume will be filled with former champions/current champions and Olympians.

Comment

Originally posted by Brouillard View Post
              Froch actually said he thought Ward couldn't fight going forward and would fight him off the back foot much like he did in his last 3 fights now

it's hard to turn it into a war off the back foot isn't it ?
              Sometimes fighters say they are going to fight a certain way before a fight, but then it turns out they have a totally different gameplan once in the ring. Don't take what fighters say before fights seriously..

Comment

i would put all my points on ward over froch. froch will be over matched in this fight and it's so plainly obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Former world middleweight champion Arthur Abraham believes that Andre Ward has the tools to take down Carl Froch when the two meet in the final of the Showtime Super-Six World Boxing Classic on October 29th in the USA. The 31 year-old fought both men during the tournament, losing via unanimous decisions and eventually went out of the competition with a whimper having lost three of his four bouts.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  I take this seriously...when ALMOST evrybody was saying Pavlik was gonna KO and retire B.Hop...it was Jermain Taylor who said B.Hop would win easy...I still got Froch but I won't be putting no cash on it now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                    The smart money has to be on a Ward points win. After the Froch Dirrell fight I felt Ward has the ability to go one better than Dirrell.
                    Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    surprising comment from arthur but an honest assessment nonetheless

ward on points
                    Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                    Kessler would say the same
                    Can't argue with the above posts.

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    Froch will walk through Ward's feather duster punches and take him out..

Gonna be an exciting fight for once with Ward involved. Froch won't try and box him, he will turn it into a war!
                    With Ward's advantages in both boxing skill and speed, do you really think he will allow Froch to drag him into a war?

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Froch will be lucky to win more than 3 rounds.
                    If he has a good night maybe four rounds? I'm being charitable now!

Originally posted by rell ranks View Post
                    Ward will punish Froch in this fight i give Froch a punchers chance,Ward is a sound boxer inside and at range also hes a gritty ruff and tumble fighter unlike Dirrell and by the way Dirrell was landing clean on Froch all night but was runnning,Ward will not..
                    Agreed. Froch has the bigger punch, so we have to give him a bangers chance. But he falls short in every other department, apart from having a 'Boxers Heart' but i'm afraid having a big fighters heart just isn't going to be anything like enough in this fight.

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    Prior to the tournament I thought Froch and Jermaine Taylor were the weakest of the 6, but I guess this is why they fight. Froch showed me in the Arthur Abraham fight that he can box when he wants to, and brawl with the best of them. Don't know what will be his best strategy against Ward, as we also saw Ward can fight inside, box, brawl, and even fight a little dirty.
                    At least it should be a good fight, which is all we can ask for.
                    I had the same opinion at the start, i too thought that Froch and Taylor were the weakest links, with Kessler the dominant power.
                    To put things into perspective though, when faced with a one dimensional fighter like Abraham (Who isn't even a true super middle) it doesn't take a great deal of boxing skill to make him look bad does it?

Comment

Ward= Miranda, Kessler, Green, Bika, Abraham
                      Froch= Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Abraham, Johnson (Kessler fight could have gone either way)

Froch is a tough S.O.B., i wouldn't count him out. I still have yet to see Ward in trouble but he's not invincible. This will be his most exciting fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X