Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If JMM beats Pac at 147, how much does that do for Floyds utter domination of JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If JMM beats Pac at 147, how much does that do for Floyds utter domination of JMM?

The arguement as it stands is welterweight is too high for Marquez, on the basis of his only venture up there, against Floyd Mayweather Jr. Most people think Floyds dominance is because 144 was too much for JMM, Floyd b1tched on the weight etc etc.

But if JMM is to beat Pacquiao, does that say more about JMM v Pacquiao as a match up whatever the weight?

Or does it show just how easily Floyd had his way with an inferior (but still quality) counter puncher and boxer?

For me, I'd say a little of both. I do believe JMM v Pacquiao would be still competitive at 200lbs nevermind 147lb, its that kind of style match up. But if JMM DOES beat Pacquiao, then you cant then deny and look back at the masterclass Floyd put on that night against one of the best fighters on the world, and I think a JMM win would only enhance Floyd's legacy more than it already is

Thoughts?

Nada.

Don't care if pac losses, don't care if jmm losses too.
    i'm going to watch a video of a lady gaga concert and ********** on that day.

Floyd is a fraud. that's what matters though.

Comment

big IF, but that would mark the reason for Floyd to NEVER face Manny. Styles make fights and as one's style is all wrong for the other, this other's style would be just as bad for another.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        big IF, but that would mark the reason for Floyd to NEVER face Manny. Styles make fights and as one's style is all wrong for the other, this other's style would be just as bad for another.

EXACTLY what I was thinking man, if JMM beats Pac, Floyd will feel justified in never having to face Pacquiao because he beat the guy who beat the guy

Lets hope for the sake of the Floyd v Pacquiao fight Pacman wins then :lol:

Comment

That doesn't matter here on boxing scene though.Remember Pacman was supposed to be the 1st to ko Mosley after Floyd dominated him 2 fights before.when Mosley made Pacman look rather ordinary,they blamed Mosley for lasting the distance against Pacman.U know,like it was actually his fault Pacman doesn't know how to cut a ring off.So my point is that they will find a way to blame Marquez for winning.

Comment

Does nothing for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              That doesn't matter here on boxing scene though.Remember Pacman was supposed to be the 1st to ko Mosley after Floyd dominated him 2 fights before.when Mosley made Pacman look rather ordinary,they blamed Mosley for lasting the distance against Pacman.U know,like it was actually his fault Pacman doesn't know how to cut a ring off.So my point is that they will find a way to blame Marquez for winning.

this is true^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

It would be a huge sway in public opinion and media alike. I say that because when you compound Floyd coming off a lay-off and not losing a round against Marquez, its gonna look really bad for Pac to take that loss. Especially with the majority thinking Pac is so much better now and picked to run over JMM. I dont think people would have such a hard on for Pac/May after that. Floyd would and probably should move to fight Pac's stable mate in Amir Khan or Martinez would be great. Pac cant afford to lose to Marquez and Floyd cant afford to lose to Ortiz. Their both taking big risk that could crush the super fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  So if JMM beats Pac that proves that Pac beats Floyd cause styles make fights? Newsflash....OST makes fights

Comment

For some reason, I have a feeling several *******s will do some research on urine and claim it's some sort of PED.

Comment

Working...
                    X