Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If JMM beats Pac at 147, how much does that do for Floyds utter domination of JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
    another troll thread by a troll.
    The pot calling the kettle black.

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    It does nothing for floyds legacy. JMM has had time to acclimatise and settle into the weight now.
    Dont you think JMM would have learnt from the first fight?
    Oh Lordy. You are right in a sense. I just question your motivation. But two yearts later you really think Pac is fighting a better version? I guess we'll know in November.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
      so your saying the 144lm JMM against Floyd will beat no resemblance to the 144lb against Pacquiao????

For what reason? Will JMM be naturally bigger from when he was 35 to when hes 37......No. Will he have found a magical way at being comfortable at the weight....No

You can guarantee the same JMM that fought Floyd will be turning up against Pacman, because JMM will put the weight on and be exactly the same overblown 135lber he was in Sept 2009

FFS at least TRY and come up with a valid point

lol first of all your thread is all about fantasy ****s and very insensible at that. if jmm will show up the same against pac chances are he'll get ktfo. jmm was at his career best at feather and superfeather and he can't decisively beat pac so how can an older, slower and out-of-shape jmm can beat pac at welter? so what valid point are you talking about? you started a fantasy thread so be prepared to get fantasy response.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Wow,seriously??1st off,U said Martinez needed a big win,he ko'd the Punisher & beat the **** outta Pavlik with the coldest 4 piece ever.Then U changed tune & said he needed to be a draw.He's a bigger draw than Clottey.Margarito piggybacked of of Cotto & Pacman's star power in his 2 ppv's.Just like Clottey did.Tear apart Martinez,please,all U did was change tune over & over & U still never answered the question about who Clottey,Margarito or Mosley beat to earn their shot at Pacman,I'm done,ur delusional.
        PWill and Pavlik are two of the most over-rated fighters in the past few years. And Martinez joins them as such

You are a nuthugger, I'm telling it like it is. I didnt change my tune, I merely stated why nobody wants to fight Martinez. You think Floyd or Pac are scared of Martinez? Give me a break man, Martinez is flavour of the month, he will get exposed and beaten very soon.

Never will be P4P the best, the best Martinez can hope is that PWill doesnt beat him in the rematch and he can let his career peter out by fighting bums such as Dzindziruk

Comment

errrmmmm ,.........dont know whether you're up to date on recent news, but JMM v Pacquiao is at welterweight, same as the Floyd v JMM fight

so yeah....
          Im obviously on about their previous fights u thick twat, im saying they were on an even level where as no matter what u say marquez is not, nor ever will be naturally the same weight class as mayweather therefore u cant really look at what mayeather done to JMM to judge pacman!

Comment

Originally posted by eubank#1 View Post
            Im obviously on about their previous fights u thick twat, im saying they were on an even level where as no matter what u say marquez is not, nor ever will be naturally the same weight class as mayweather therefore u cant really look at what mayeather done to JMM to judge pacman!

lol i jest, but would you agree that Marquez is at a disadvantage to Pacquiao at WW?

So IF JMM were to beat Pacquiao, I'm trying to ask whether you think or not that would enhance Floyds win over Marquez? Because for sure the JMM that will be in against Pacquiao will adjust to WW exactly the same as the JMM that fought Floyd.

Its a common opponent thing, everyone gives Pac credit for beating Hatton better than Floyd, so would it also be the case if Pac lost to JMM, whereas Floyd abused him?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              lol first of all your thread is all about fantasy ****s and very insensible at that. if jmm will show up the same against pac chances are he'll get ktfo. jmm was at his career best at feather and superfeather and he can't decisively beat pac so how can an older, slower and out-of-shape jmm can beat pac at welter? so what valid point are you talking about? you started a fantasy thread so be prepared to get fantasy response.

It isnt a fantasy thread, its a speculative thread on a possible result. All the signs point to, as you've said, a slower older heavier JMM losing to Pacquiao. But in the event JMM wins, does this add credibility to Floyds win over a still old, slow, heavy JMM? Thats what I'm asking

Comment

It isnt a fantasy thread, its a speculative thread on a possible result. All the signs point to, as you've said, a slower older heavier JMM losing to Pacquiao. But in the event JMM wins, does this add credibility to Floyds win over a still old, slow, heavy JMM? Thats what I'm asking
                yeah fantasizing and speculating is the same...and yours is wild speculation anyway so might as well add some more wild speculation into it like what i've said...jmm showed up in the best shape of his life and beat pac. i just can't picture out the same jmm that fought floyd will beat pac.
                speculating is ok but at least make it a little bit sensible. yours is a stupid speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  yeah fantasizing and speculating is the same...and yours is wild speculation anyway so might as well add some more wild speculation into it like what i've said...jmm showed up in the best shape of his life and beat pac. i just can't picture out the same jmm that fought floyd will beat pac.
                  speculating is ok but at least make it a little bit sensible. yours is a stupid speculation.
                  speculating that JMM beats Pac is wild speculation? I think we've got a Pac nut hugger here.

yknow what, dont even respond, go look up speculation in a thesaurus or dictionary and tell me if you find the word fantasising...

Comment

The arguement as it stands is welterweight is too high for Marquez, on the basis of his only venture up there, against Floyd Mayweather Jr. Most people think Floyds dominance is because 144 was too much for JMM, Floyd b1tched on the weight etc etc.

But if JMM is to beat Pacquiao, does that say more about JMM v Pacquiao as a match up whatever the weight?

Or does it show just how easily Floyd had his way with an inferior (but still quality) counter puncher and boxer?

For me, I'd say a little of both. I do believe JMM v Pacquiao would be still competitive at 200lbs nevermind 147lb, its that kind of style match up. But if JMM DOES beat Pacquiao, then you cant then deny and look back at the masterclass Floyd put on that night against one of the best fighters on the world, and I think a JMM win would only enhance Floyd's legacy more than it already is

Thoughts?

styles make fights. pac/jmm is a tough style match up for both. it has no bearing on wifebeater's legacy.

*****s need to stop doing this triangle theory bull*****

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                      So if JMM beats Pac that proves that Pac beats Floyd cause styles make fights? Newsflash....OST makes fights
                      Exactly. I had the slightest clue what the hell he was trying to say and it still doesnt make any sense. ha

Comment

Working...
                      X