Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pirog's Promoter: 9 Months We've Tried To Get Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez said he badly wants a belt, so why is he avoiding Pirog? Seems like he can fight for a belt, but he wants to fight someone easier.

And don't give me that wbo treated him bad nonsense. WBC treated Sergio just as badly and he's still trying to get that belt back by begging for a fight with JCC.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      Should be fun watching the Martinez mafia
      mafia they're more like the ****e girls.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
        Martinez said he badly wants a belt, so why is he avoiding Pirog?
        1. STEROIDGIO is scared, obviously.

2. STEROIDGIO refuses 2 take ped tests.

Comment

Pirog vs martinez

1-pirog only has 18 fights and has not faught any real top middle weight fighters
          2-Martinez does not wan't any belt. HE WAN'TS THE BELT THEY TOOK FROM HIM WHICH IS THE BELT THAT CARLOS MONZON DEFENDED FOR MANY YEARS, THAT IS THE BELT HE WANTS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS MEANING TO HIM!! i love how people comment ignorant comments not knowing what they are talking about.
          3-barker is also undefeated and has 5 more fights then pirog.
          4-the pirog fight would not pay half the money martinez got to fight williams and pavlik
          5-until pirog fights a real top contender there is no reason why he deserves a fight with martinez he only beat a prospect in danny jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
            YOu should do better job promoting him and get him better opposition.
            I think if Pirog fights 2-3 times in US against top guys, he will eventually get a shot at MArtinez. I like both guys, but come on..Pirog has to earn this fight
            You argument doesn't make sense. You say Pirog has to earn the fight with Martinez, but what did Baker do to earn the fight? If anything Pirog is a bit more known since he knocked out Danny Jacobs in a HBO PPV. Who the hell is Baker? Dibella sees Pirog as more of a risk than Baker thats why they are taking on Baker instead. When Bob Arum listed Baker as one of Chavez Jr's list of opponents I knew this guy was nothing special. If Arum was willing to put Baker in with Chavez Jr. that means Baker doesn't pose any threat to Chavez Jr. meaning Martinez will destroy this guy. I still think martinez beats Pirog but the risk factor scared Dibella, but not martinez of course. That's his prize posession. He was not about to risk it against a low reward Pirog.

Comment

he only has 18 fights biggest win danny jacobs ( just a prospect) barkers at least has 5 more fights also undefeated and both martinez and barker are pretty well known in the uk so it would probably make more money.

Comment

Martinez is my favote fighter right now because he has great skills and has fought top fighters when Pac man has been fighting has-beens and Mayweather has been inactive. This Barker fight is BS. He is not a top ten MW and by fighting him Sergio cannot say anything about Chaves fighting Manfredo. I would see this as a clear duck.

Comment

Originally posted by javysouthpaw View Post
                  Martinez is my favote fighter right now because he has great skills and has fought top fighters
                  i agree completely if by "great skills" you mean holds his hands @ the waist like a n00b and by "top fighters" u mean goat farmers. green K!

Comment

It's a better fight then the Barker one but not much

Pirog is pretty overated from knocking your typical USA bum hypejob spark out.. he not done much else

Comment

Pirog looked bad in his last fight, and by no means am I impressed by the guy, but it's obviously a waaaay better fight then against this Darren-guy.

Everybody's bashing TR and GBP, but they do a way better job of promoting then DiBella and Shaw...

Comment

Working...
                      X