Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if Mayweather loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd loses against Ortiz it's because he has started to age and then it might be time to retire permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
      What's next for him?

Obviously this fight against Ortiz is a joke to him and many are expecting Ortiz to get outboxed and overall humiliated.

What if it doesn't turn that way? Let's say Ortiz wins like a clear win, no doubt about it. Ortiz KOs or stops Floyd, legit stoppage no ref bs.

What's next for Floyd? Obviously his career isn't over its only one loss, but he's always lived off his undefeated record.

What happens with Pacquiao? Ortiz vs Pac next?

I'm not writing Ortiz off, call him whatever you want but at the end of the day he has great tools to work with. He can box, he has good speed, good power, and his counter punching is good. His defense could use some work but overall its not that bad.

Floyd last two fights you could tell some of his footwork isn't there, now even worst as he's had a long layoff.

Point of the thread.

What do you think happens to Floyd if he gets defeated by Ortiz? Pac fight will never happen? He retires for good? Fights bums and gets KO cause he'll obviously wake up shot?
      a pbf loss, remote as it may be, is possible...what happens next possibilities are that pbf will retire with the consolation pac did not beat him and that he lost to a young warrior...or pbf continues to fight others for the money....bcoz pac will not get anything much from a fight with pbf and pac may also opt to retire into politics

Comment

he alrewady loss to jose luis castillo........most boxing fans agrees on that

Comment

He already carries a stigma from the Castillo fight, agreed, but if he loses he'll be just like all the other undefeated fighters that eventually lost, he'll deal with it and probably come back stronger. He's not losing to Ortiz though.

Comment

If he loses his fans will finally realize theyve been fooled all this time and wake up from their deluded rose tinted spectatcles of the mans abilities.

But if he loses it may be a good thing, and he finally gives his fans and the general public the kind of career he should have had, all guns blazing.
            He will fight Pac with no OSDT and go hell for leather to try make up for the loss like RJJ.

Comment

He'd probably retire like Trinidad and Hamed did.

Comment

I can't stand Floyd, but anyone who wants to bet against him in this fight, just PM me. I'll entertain bets from 10 million to 5 billion points. For some reason though I don't think to many people are going to be tripping over themselves to make this bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  He already carries a stigma from the Castillo fight, agreed, but if he loses he'll be just like all the other undefeated fighters that eventually lost, he'll deal with it and probably come back stronger. He's not losing to Ortiz though.
                  I don't know. Floyd seems the kind of guy who can't deal with these things, like crying in front of everyone because you think everyone's against you. I think he might get psychologically compromised if he ever loses, especially with a humiliating loss just like what happened to Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    I can't stand Floyd, but anyone who wants to bet against him in this fight, just PM me. I'll entertain bets from 10 million to 5 billion points. For some reason though I don't think to many people are going to be tripping over themselves to make this bet!
                    No ones saying they think Floyd d will lose but just intersting to see what would happen to his career if he did!

But forget about that what happened to the man sitting on the elephant and the tiger?

Comment

Butt of all jokes, fraud is exposed and beatin by a quiter!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X