Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather RE-RE-Retire after Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see Mayweather vs Pacquiao but based on Floyd's history, Mayweather will probably retire again.

Comment

He will if the wrong guy challenges him.

Comment

Ortiz will retire him.

Comment

I would say its more likely than him carrying on fighting as he will probably be about $50 million dollars better off. He doesnt fight for glory or to be the best, so he will be content to sit on that...I know I would!

Comment

schaefer already stated that this fight with ortiz is not leading to a pac fight. so we could assume floyd will re-retire after this fight.

Comment

It's all about the cash now so he'll "retire" again until he needs another payday.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                do you think he will fight again(fight PAC) or retire again and/or wait yet another year to call out another fight?
                He will retire again the day after Pac beat Marquez but since he was scheduled to fight Ortiz, then after the Ortiz fight. Pac said they should fight after he beat Ortiz but I don't think he could be found anywhere after this and most probably will play possum again until Pac announce his next opponent.
                Last edited by straightleft; 06-10-2011, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Motoko View Post
                  Ortiz will retire him.
                  I'm hoping for that. Floyd is destroying boxing with his cowardice.

Comment

I believe he could do it. I have no faith in that fight since I feel there is a reason why Mayweather isn't fighting pac.

Remember he gets to choose when to fight, and he didn't u til now...

Comment

Floyd jr simply needs money thats why he is fighting Ortiz.

But I kinda expecting the Pacman vs Floyd jr fight in the Court, for the defamation lawsuit filed by Pacman!

Inside the ring? naah, Floyd jr isn't in his prime, to fight Pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X