Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather RE-RE-Retire after Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For future bumps, let's get it out of the way:

"Floyd just fought 30 days, blah, 6 months, 1 year, blah, 2 years ago, etc. If you know anything about boxing, then you would know that Money May fights once every Big Bang. Who said he's retired?"

Comment

Oh course he is going to retire again after the Ortiz fight. He just came back to make some quick cash to pay the IRS and settle the lawsuit he's facing. Dude is scared of Pac but it would be funny as heck if he actually lost to Ortiz, then he'd have no reason not to fight Pac because the 0 would be gone.

Comment

'retire',
        'over a year long vacation',
        'losing the urge to fight' for another yeah and half.

all the time he will cancel OST during this break. and who knows what he's taking during that time. lol

so much for cleaning up the sport.

Comment

Thats why i was worried about the 40 million he was getting, the bills will be paid nicely and he can take another break. Too much money too young.

He said hes in it for the money so the warning signs are there he could retire again. But other than that he could fight Pac in 2012 and make another gosh knows how many millions.

Comment

he'll grab ur ppv money this year and hide from manny

Comment

I think he will, and then come back for a late fight in 2012. Against someone not named Manny Pacquiao, Khan maybe.

Pac will fight Bradley in May.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                No..........
                Mayweather vs Pacquiao in May 2012.
                That's how I feel. I've haven't felt this positive about the fight taking place for over a year now. All the signs seem to point to 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  No..........
                  Mayweather vs Pacquiao in May 2012.
                  this......

Comment

the proof is in the pudding.

Floyd retired the first time after beating a career 140 pounder at welterweight. He faked retired when the welterweight division was the hottest & deepest in all of boxing. Paul williams was there undefeated, miguel cotto, antonio margarito, a younger shane mosley, cintron, berto etc...

Then after finally having his hand forced to fight shane after a freaking earthquake killed berto's family (allegedly), he retires again/ ask for a test never before done in the history of professional boxing when he has to face the best possible opponent of his entire career in pacquiao.

Now after fighting ortiz, he can say "see i beat a southpaw no problem, i dont need to face pacquiao."

There is a theme here folks, a common denominator;

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
                      For future bumps, let's get it out of the way:

"Floyd just fought 30 days, blah, 6 months, 1 year, blah, 2 years ago, etc. If you know anything about boxing, then you would know that Money May fights once every Big Bang. Who said he's retired?"

*thread subscribed*

Comment

Working...
                      X