Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would b-Hop rtinez at 170 be hypocritical compared to Pacman??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    .....................Lets evaluate,shall we.Lets see,wasn't Berto a legitimate title holder??Undefeated??Now Margarito............hmmmm,a cheater,was suspended after being brutally ko'd by Mosley,shot,face 1st & unranked at 154.Now why would someone want to see 147 unified??That is rather idiotic,I guess,get lost common sense clearly isn't 1 of ur strong suites.
    haha... this idiot is now trying to blow up berto's title to justify his marg is shot theory. it's as if berto is this scary boxer who had fought the scariest boxers around. last time i checked, berto was unanimously called a product of al hymen's match making. lol. you can't fool everybody homey. this is not rocket science. thing about it is if pac refused arum's boy marg and opted for berto, these same idiots would accuse pacman for ducking margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      people has been sayin pac should be fighting jmm at 135 and serio at 54..that 19lbs.....now, sergio wants pac at 154...add 19 lbs to that is lh, with daswon bhop etc...thats how i got it...

i dont want him to fight at 164, where did you get that?....lol..i want him to do like what he wants pac to do whcih is to fight bigger man at 19lbs above his comfortable weightclass....pac's highest weight fightnight is 149, pretty much a ww...
      okay, again, pac chose to go to these weight classes, no one told him to. martinez and marquez are two different fighters in two different weight classes. why do you put them together? and whoever said pac should fight jmm @ 135? i'm pretty sure many thought it should've been at 140, not 135. anyways, that doesn't matter because that's manny's problem, not marquez or martinez. he is the one who chose to fight in these different weight classes, so when fighters want to fight him, he can't anymore? also, manny's comfortable weight is WW not 135, what kind of a lie is that man....plus, jmm/pacquiao III is already signed for a WW fight, so your argument is invalid because it was only a suggestion jmm fans wanted. truth is manny fought at JMW for a belt, and is now fighting a division below at WW. martinez is fighting a division above JMW at MW, both can meet in the middle at JMW, where they both held the WBC belt.

.....lol....there is no minumum limt , only maximum limit.......
      how is there no minimum? okay then, let's have martinez join the super six and just come in at 159, what do ya say? even better, let's have martinez pacquiao fight for the WBC belt again, and manny can come in at 145-147 while martinez comes in at 154, no minimum right?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        okay, again, pac chose to go to these weight classes, no one told him to. martinez and marquez are two different fighters in two different weight classes. why do you put them together? and whoever said pac should fight jmm @ 135? i'm pretty sure many thought it should've been at 140, not 135. anyways, that doesn't matter because that's manny's problem, not marquez or martinez. he is the one who chose to fight in these different weight classes, so when fighters want to fight him, he can't anymore? plus, jmm/pacquiao III is already signed for a WW fight, so your argument is invalid because it was only a suggestion jmm fans wanted. truth is manny fought at JMW for a belt, and is now fighting a division below at WW. martinez is fighting a division above JMW at MW, both can meet in the middle at JMW, where they both held the WBC belt.

how is there no minimum? okay then, let's have martinez join the super six and just come in at 159, what do ya say? even better, let's have martinez pacquiao fight for the WBC belt again, and manny can come in at 145-147 while martinez comes in at 154, no minimum right?
        you're obviously new to the sport, it's true, there is no minimum, and beating someone so much heavier just adds to your credit

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
          you're obviously new to the sport, it's true, there is no minimum, and beating someone so much heavier just adds to your credit
          what i'm trying to get at is martinez can make the JMW limit against pacquiao and he can come in at whatever weight he feels comfortable at. puga says martinez should fight LHWs because that's what martinez is making pac do,go up "19lbs" somehow to JMW. then claims martinez doesn't want to fight even at SMW, so **** it , he can come in below the SMW range(159) and still fight SMWs.
          Last edited by chiguy91; 06-02-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

what i'm trying to get at is how puga says martinez should fight LHWs because that's what martinez is making pac do,go up "19lbs" somehow to JMW. but martinez can still make the JMW limit, and pac can come in at whatever weight he wants.
            yet you also agree that pacquiao jmw title is fraudulent and seemingly forget the catchweight that it took place? pacquiao never fought at 154

if martinez is the same size as margarito as people say, he wont have any problem making 150 as margarito sure didn't

Comment

okay, again, pac chose to go to these weight classes, no one told him to. martinez and marquez are two different fighters in two different weight classes. why do you put them together? and whoever said pac should fight jmm @ 135? i'm pretty sure many thought it should've been at 140, not 135. anyways, that doesn't matter because that's manny's problem, not marquez or martinez. he is the one who chose to fight in these different weight classes, so when fighters want to fight him, he can't anymore? also, manny's comfortable weight is WW not 135, what kind of a lie is that man....plus, jmm/pacquiao III is already signed for a WW fight, so your argument is invalid because it was only a suggestion jmm fans wanted. truth is manny fought at JMW for a belt, and is now fighting a division below at WW. martinez is fighting a division above JMW at MW, both can meet in the middle at JMW, where they both held the WBC belt.

whoever said pac should fight jmm at 135?.....you seriously have not seen that?..lol
              martiez is asking pac to fight him at 154, pac has said clear 150 is his limit...he has been climbing weightclasses like no other fight has..and you want him to go higher?...you mofos are out of your minds...sergio has only fought in 3 div, champion in 2..legit champ in 1 division...and you sergio fans wnat pac to bend over to sergios?.....

there is no minimum limit, get that through your thick skull....he can come in at any weight he wants as long as does exceed the max limit....unless he wants to pay the penalty....

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                haha... this idiot is now trying to blow up berto's title to justify his marg is shot theory. it's as if berto is this scary boxer who had fought the scariest boxers around. last time i checked, berto was unanimously called a product of al hymen's match making. lol. you can't fool everybody homey. this is not rocket science. thing about it is if pac refused arum's boy marg and opted for berto, these same idiots would accuse pacman for ducking margarito.
                Blow up??These are facts dummy.Berto was a titlist & the 3rd best welterweight in boxing.Margarito was nothing after he was discovered with plaster in his wraps,his power vanished & Mosley knocked him into next tuesday.He was suspended for a year & beat a cabdriver in his return.He couldn't get a license in half the country & was giving doctored up rankings to fight Pcman in a title farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                  yet you also agree that pacquiao jmw title is fraudulent and seemingly forget the catchweight that it took place? pacquiao never fought at 154

if martinez is the same size as margarito as people say, he wont have any problem making 150 as margarito sure didn't
                  i never said in any of my posts that pacquiao fought or should fight at 154 lbs on the dot. i said he should fight martinez at JMW, meaning martinez comes in at the JMW range (most likely 154, the limit) and pac can come in at whatever weight he feels comfortable. like you said, there is no minimum, pac came in 144.## against margs 150. so that means this fight can happen while martinez comes in at 154 and pac comes in at whatever he wants.
                  martinez and margs aren't identical, no one is. same size meaning both can make JMW comfortably. plus, margs recent fights have been at WW while martinez has been at JMW/MW. it's like jmm and pac, both same height, and both can probably make 140 fine.

there is no minimum limit, get that through your thick skull....he can come in at any weight he wants as long as does exceed the max limit....unless he wants to pay the penalty....
                  okay then dumbfuck, let's have martinez come in at 154 and pacquiao at whatever weight he wants, that's fair right???

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Blow up??These are facts dummy.Berto was a titlist & the 3rd best welterweight in boxing.Margarito was nothing after he was discovered with plaster in his wraps,his power vanished & Mosley knocked him into next tuesday.He was suspended for a year & beat a cabdriver in his return.He couldn't get a license in half the country & was giving doctored up rankings to fight Pcman in a title farce.

name one top 10 ww berto beat.

Now tell me one champion that berto beat. Berto is a true meaning of a paper champ. Dude had a vacant belt and only became top 3 ww after clottey, cotto lost to pacquaio and shane lost to floyd. Berto resume is filled with bums and we all know Collazo should've got that decision. Why do you think his bum ass got beat by another hypejob.

**** i also think margarito that pacquaio fought would destroyed berto overrated ass.
                    Last edited by victorythagr8; 06-02-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
                      name one top 10 ww berto beat.

Now tell me one champion that berto beat. Berto is a true meaning of a paper champ. Dude had a vacant belt and only became top 3 ww after clottey, cotto lost to pacquaio and shane lost to floyd. Berto resume is filled with bums and we all know Collazo should've got that decision. Why do you think his bum ass got beat by another hypejob.

**** i also think margarito that pacquaio fought would destroyed berto overrated ass.
                      How bout 2,Quintana & Collazo.Listen guy,it is a fact that Berto was a champion & the 3rd ranked welterweight.He was a better opponent than the Margarito Pacman fought,true story.Thanks for all those meaningless words U put together though,great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X