Hopkins being racist again on espn last friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
    here is the link

im rican... but imagine if a white guy was saying all this stuff about black ppl...he would be in prison ... "exterminate white people".... unbelievable ignorance....Time to remove that slavery crutch... we're all in the same boat.

Comment

I used to like Hopkins, but i cant stand this bitter old black guy who hates everyone who isnt black especially whites. Quit *****ing Bernard, you made something of yourself so you should be happy you racist black panther

Comment

after getting alot of racial messages on here from tunney,klihoe 2011 and some pactar..i dont even give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          after getting alot of racial messages on here from tunney,klihoe 2011 and some pactar..i dont even give a ****
          Don't take them to heart larry, they don't represent all white folk. I agree with your sig btw its about time we get that kid banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Anyone catch that? i've been gone for about a week. He dissed larry byrd and all white athletes and said his DNA was superior.
            Larry's not white, Larry's clear.

Comment

i dont understand why in 2011 anyone even looks at the color of peoples skin instead of just goin by their character..color is irrelavent imo

Comment

i dont understand why in 2011 anyone even looks at the color of peoples skin instead of just goin by their character..color is irrelavent imo
                never a truer word spoken on here

its a shame that the loud minority always give the rest a bad name

Comment

Look at my Hands! XyloCocaine.

Ready for handjobs.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    Hopkins is stupid. He talks as if the only poor people who grow up in the hood are black. Try going to the hood in a ****ing 3rd world country. They are beyond dirt poor overthere and I bet he wouldn't say they grow up to be tougher then black kids who grew up with more then them. He says black kids like mcnabb who grow up ok aren't tough cuz they grew up in a nice house and had some money. He said he would never lose to a white person, if it was the other way around, joe would have been slayed for bing a super racist. Bernard is a racist, no if ands or buts. Great fighter, ignorant bastard.

Bernard did get heat and get called a racist you idiot.And that goes for other people on the board that made the same comment as you.

Comment

I don't really know, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X