here is the link

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
      here is the link

David Kamau has changed

Comment

Hopkins is my idol......

Comment

im gonna go watch Hopkins-Pavlik while masturbating......

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
            David Kamau has changed
            giggle, jokes in reference to fringe 90s junior welterweight contenders.

this is pretty much the only place that joke would ever have been understood, lawl.

Comment

What else is new

Comment

Hopkins is actually racist though, he probably wouldnt even deny it. Its only because he is black that he gets away with it

If Joe Calzaghe said ' I'll never be beaten by a black man' - the whole world wouldve gone crazy.

Equality is equality

Hopkins, although a great fighter, is a downright c*nt at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  Anyone catch that? i've been gone for about a week. He dissed larry byrd and all white athletes and said his DNA was superior.
                  didn't white people breed some blacks to be physically stronger and faster?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    didn't white people breed some blacks to be physically stronger and faster?
                    No, that's a myth. They weren't smart enough to do that.

Comment

Hopkins is stupid. He talks as if the only poor people who grow up in the hood are black. Try going to the hood in a ****ing 3rd world country. They are beyond dirt poor overthere and I bet he wouldn't say they grow up to be tougher then black kids who grew up with more then them. He says black kids like mcnabb who grow up ok aren't tough cuz they grew up in a nice house and had some money. He said he would never lose to a white person, if it was the other way around, joe would have been slayed for bing a super racist. Bernard is a racist, no if ands or buts. Great fighter, ignorant bastard.
                      Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 06-01-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X