No announcement yet.

Hopkins being racist again on espn last friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    No doubt,i wish i could be myself on this board but i know i`ll get banned and the same people who say racist **** about blacks are allowed to roam the Message boards like their Gandhi.
    big surprise you have another racist piece of scum in your avatar who once said "I would rather see black children drowning than watch white people purchase my records."

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      here's a sad truth:....white folks got away with a lot of racist **** in the past........now, it's the balck folks getting away with racist **** towards everybody ..... it's almost like black folks are more racist than the white men in the past.....

You can't possibly believe that, unless I missed it when blacks had white slaves, and fficially segregated entire states by law or wore black robes with hoods and lynched, burned, raped white people and got away with it because they could do it, did I miss that? Cause if so, damn you're right black people are definitely more racist than whites of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        i dont understand why in 2011 anyone even looks at the color of peoples skin instead of just goin by their character..color is irrelavent imo
        f|_|ck off with that bullsh|t. hypocrite!

Last edited by QuebecSTAR; 06-01-2011, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
          there is some truth in that. Black culture has densensitised alot of the bad words and stigma attached to them. The definition of the word '******' or 'negro' is a terrible word and used in a derogatory way. But that isnt relevant in todays society, the word has been popularised into 'n*gga' which means something completely different (I could barely bring myself to type those words)

But that doesnt excuse racism by black people. Racism is wrong overall, not ok for some and not for others

Equality is equality
          Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
          You can't possibly believe that, unless I missed it when blacks had white slaves, and fficially segregated entire states by law or wore black robes with hoods and lynched, burned, raped white people and got away with it because they could do it, did I miss that? Cause if so, damn you're right black people are definitely more racist than whites of the past.
          well,i did exaggertre a bit with what i said....but black folks are the most racist people to everybody in america right now ......

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
            big surprise you have another racist piece of scum in your avatar who once said "I would rather see black children drowning than watch white people purchase my records."
            Get your fact straight....Lauren Hill has NEVER said that.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              That is urban legend. There is no hard evidence that she actually made that statement. Don't believe everything you read/hear.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Get your fact straight....Lauren Hill has NEVER said that.
                lauren hill has that rep even where im from...if you talk to non blacks who have been to her concerts would confrim that ..... same with wyclef...

dont know if they have change now tho....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  lauren hill has that rep even where im from...if you talk to non blacks who have been to her concerts would confrim that ..... same with wyclef...

dont know if they have change now tho....
                  What are you talking about? LH was very angry because of that racist rumor that circulated like a decade ago. She even adressed that. None of them make any comments of that nature. Not in interviews and not in concerts.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    What are you talking about? LH was very angry because of that racist rumor that circulated like a decade ago. She even adressed that. None of them make any comments of that nature. Not in interviews and not in concerts.

i dont know but ive talked to a lot of people who have been in fuggee concerst who were non black and most of them non whites and they all said the same thing..... this was a long time ago.....

Comment

Ya there was a time when it was funny when black people made fun of whites and stuff.. But it's 2011, that stuff don't fly no more... Racism can and must be erraticatec.

Comment

Working...
                      X