No announcement yet.

Hopkins being racist again on espn last friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    I used to like Hopkins, but i cant stand this bitter old black guy who hates everyone who isnt black especially whites. Quit *****ing Bernard, you made something of yourself so you should be happy you racist black panther
    I have the same attitude as Hopkins and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
      So you admit you're racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        So you admit you're racist?

No doubt,i wish i could be myself on this board but i know i`ll get banned and the same people who say racist **** about blacks are allowed to roam the Message boards like their Gandhi.

Comment

wow, get a grip man

Comment

No doubt,i wish i could be myself on this board but i know i`ll get banned and the same people who say racist **** about blacks are allowed to roam the Message boards like their Gandhi.
            You're no better than KKK members then

Comment

Didn't see the racism you twats are blabbing about, *******s fail again...
              Last edited by -Huey-; 06-01-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                i dont understand why in 2011 anyone even looks at the color of peoples skin instead of just goin by their character..color is irrelavent imo
                Your man Bernard needs to listen to this rght here

Comment

you are a piece of **** then. get educated, i bet you dont know the first thing about black history either.

you are pathetic, ill be sure not to even acknowledge you on here from now on

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
                    As I recall it he was discussing how being poor/growing up rough in the city gave him a DNA superior to suburban kids, am I right or wrong?
                    He's still a ****ing idiot. That's not going to give anyone a superior genetic code. You're born with what you're born with. I believe that what *he* believes he's talking about are 'acquired traits'. Genetics just don't work like that. He's a racist prick. He can euphemize and sugar coat and do whatever the hell he has to do to make what he's saying appear more palatable to him, but what he's saying is that one set of people are superior to another set.

Comment

here's a sad truth:....white folks got away with a lot of racist **** in the past........now, it's the balck folks getting away with racist **** towards everybody ..... it's almost like black folks are more racist than the white men in the past.....

Comment

Working...
                      X