No announcement yet.

Hopkins being racist again on espn last friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    after getting alot of racial messages on here from tunney,klihoe 2011 and some pactar..i dont even give a ****
    That's a fair statement. And I have seen it too. You have patiently endured quite a lot here, Larry.

And for what it is worth, I don't hate hopkins for his racially charged remarks. That **** don't bother me all that much (but my comments above stand), I just don't like his cheating in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
      As I recall it he was discussing how being poor/growing up rough in the city gave him a DNA superior to suburban kids, am I right or wrong?
      That's silly/ignorant statement but not racist.

Comment

Sad, pathetic soul

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
        I have the same attitude as Hopkins and proud of it.
        D*ckheads like u are the 1's that should get shot by police instead of the good black brothers that get targeted cuz of their skin color. I wouldn't feel bad if a white cop put 6 in a moron like u.
        Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 06-01-2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          here's a sad truth:....white folks got away with a lot of racist **** in the past........now, it's the balck folks getting away with racist **** towards everybody ..... it's almost like black folks are more racist than the white men in the past.....
          there is some truth in that. Black culture has densensitised alot of the bad words and stigma attached to them. The definition of the word '******' or 'negro' is a terrible word and used in a derogatory way. But that isnt relevant in todays society, the word has been popularised into 'n*gga' which means something completely different (I could barely bring myself to type those words)

But that doesnt excuse racism by black people. Racism is wrong overall, not ok for some and not for others

Equality is equality

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            here's a sad truth:....white folks got away with a lot of racist **** in the past........now, it's the balck folks getting away with racist **** towards everybody ..... it's almost like black folks are more racist than the white men in the past.....
            Again, fair point.

But...he's still a bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              Again, fair point.

But...he's still a bigot.
              I agree, I respect and appreciate Hopkins as a fighter, but if i were to meet him as just another person in the street, he'd just be a racist bigot and a poor excuse for a human being

Comment

I take it that a lot of you on this forum are Suburban Kids which is why your offended lol

this topic is confusing because the TS didn't post his exact quotes or anything so I am strictly going by what somebody else posted which was:

"As I recall it he was discussing how being poor/growing up rough in the city gave him a DNA superior to suburban kids, am I right or wrong?"

If that is what he said...then I somewhat AGREE WITH HIM! That has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE though because contrary to popular belief...Suburban Kids are not just WHITE KIDS...didn't Weeks Ago he said Donovan McNabb was from the Suburbs? I think that is probably who he is referring to, especially when he talked about how "MICHAEL VICK STUCK TO HIS ROOTS" or what ever the hell he said

I don't know Bernard Hopkins personal life or what he had to deal with Growing up which obviously makes him feel a certain way about certain topics

B-Hop is a guy that will give his HONEST OPINION when you ask him a question and clearly he doesn't CARE what people think.

His comments sure as hell won't effect his LEGACY IN THAT BOXING RING THAT IS FOR DAMN SURE

but please believe, kids who have nothing no question most of them are willing to work a little harder to get out of their current situation compared to the kid that knows if he doesn't make, he has Mom and Dad MONEY to fall back on lol I don't see how in the hell that is considered "RACIST"...I THINK IT IS TRUE!

By the way you IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM clearly have never witness PURE RACISM, because you guys think that because someone not liking Pacquiao or the Klitchko's you guys think that is RACISM

THAT IS NOT RACISM, that is more of a RACIALLY BIASED OPINION, just like it is a lot of people on this Forum who hate ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN FIGHTERS...It is some Mexican Boxing Fans who been talking **** about Puerto Rican fighters (especially LATELY)

RACISM is when you try to stop someone from from doing something BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN...for example, when you basically have to win your Boxing Matches by KO because you knew you wouldn't get a Decision on the Cards because of the Color of Your Skin, or when someone refuse to serve your food because of the color of your skin or when your are denied a JOB because of the color of your skin...THAT IS FUKIN RACISM!

Many of you love to scream "RACISM" on this forum...CLEARLY don't truly know what Racism is.
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-01-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

racistracistracistracisteverythingissoracistracist racistshutthe****upwiththeracistracistracistbullsh 1t

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    D*ckheads like u are the 1's that should get shot by police instead of the good black brothers that get targeted cuz of their skin color. I wouldn't feel bad if a white cop put 6 in a moron like u.
                    what if the cop was black?
                    6 bullets is overkill btw

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      I take it that a lot of you on this forum are Suburban Kids which is why your offended lol

this topic is confusing because the TS didn't post his exact quotes or anything so I am strictly going by what somebody else posted which was:

"As I recall it he was discussing how being poor/growing up rough in the city gave him a DNA superior to suburban kids, am I right or wrong?"

If that is what he said...then I somewhat AGREE WITH HIM! That has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE though because contrary to popular belief...Suburban Kids are not just WHITE KIDS...didn't Weeks Ago he said Donovan McNabb was from the Suburbs? I think that is probably who he is referring to, especially when he talked about how "MICHAEL VICK STUCK TO HIS ROOTS" or what ever the hell he said

I don't know Bernard Hopkins personal life or what he had to deal with Growing up which obviously makes him feel a certain way about certain topics

B-Hop is a guy that will give his HONEST OPINION when you ask him a question and clearly he doesn't CARE what people think.

His comments sure as hell won't effect his LEGACY IN THAT BOXING RING THAT IS FOR DAMN SURE

but please believe, kids who have nothing no question most of them are willing to work a little harder to get out of their current situation compared to the kid that knows if he doesn't make, he has Mom and Dad MONEY to fall back on lol I don't see how in the hell that is considered "RACIST"...I THINK IT IS TRUE!

By the way you IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM clearly have never witness PURE RACISM, because you guys think that because someone not liking Pacquiao or the Klitchko's you guys think that is RACISM

THAT IS NOT RACISM, that is more of a RACIALLY BIASED OPINION, just like it is a lot of people on this Forum who hate ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN FIGHTERS...It is some Mexican Boxing Fans who been talking **** about Puerto Rican fighters (especially LATELY)

RACISM is when you try to stop someone from from doing something BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN...for example, when you basically have to win your Boxing Matches by KO because you knew you wouldn't get a Decision on the Cards because of the Color of Your Skin, or when someone refuse to serve your food because of the color of your skin or when your are denied a JOB because of the color of your skin...THAT IS FUKIN RACISM!

Many of you of love to scream RACISM on this forum...CLEARLY don't truly know what Racism is.
                      Sophistry. You are begging the question.

Comment

Working...
                      X