Comments Thread For: Andre Berto's Allegations About Victor Ortiz Create Drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny is natural, epo is not illegal

Comment

These steroid allegations are becoming the new trend these days.

First Floyd, then Pascal, now Berto?

If a fighter wants to avoid a fight or if he loses to another guy, he can now play the PED card.

Comment

You see what Floyd and the Island **** have started! They have made it ok for grown men to have a ****** excuses everytime they get their ass whipped!

Masculinity is now disapearing from the sport of boxing thanks to Floyd and the Rican excuse crew!

Comment

Why are black fighters losing and saying PED?

Comment

you guys don't think its atleast a bit su****ious that one fighter refused to take a drug test and consistently asked for cut off dates but now claims he's willing to take the test all the way up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli'sBaby View Post
              Why are black fighters losing and saying PED?
              don't generalize anything, only two fighters claimed the other guy was on PED's and i like victor but he was the one that said he visited manny camp and got some advice after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                That is legit for other situations, but this is a guy who got his ass kicked b*tching afterwards. Just like Pascal after he signed a contract throwing out take the test bullsh**.

Fighters want better testing? Then ask for it. Demand it. Make it mandatory for your fights. Fighters have done it before.

Berto is just being a whiny punk because he got his ass kicked.
                On no doubt, I agree that Fighters should ask and demand for it. Make it a mandatory for their fights. Until then I don't feel sorry for them.

But, lets be real, you got fickle fans now that are more fans of any particular fighter than the actual sport itself where it would call a fighter a bitch or pussy for asking such a demand. And, that is what I don't get cuz' such a demand is beneficial to the sport we presumably love. Hiding behind the commission testing is pretty pathetic IMO.

And, this is the era we live in. I really think this is the steroid era for boxing. I wouldn't be surprise if these fighters were on roids. How can anybody? It upsets me that people think Pacquiao is the only one on it. I mean I really think that's an idiotic and ignorant thinking. Why just single Pac out. When in reality many many fighters could be on it.

I actually find guys like Ward, Berto, and Donaire more su****ious in a sense that. They keep saying they will take the test, no problem. But, have yet taking anything. Why is that? What's stopping them? Nothing. So why not stop talking about it and be about it. It just doesn't add up to me.
                Last edited by jrosales13; 06-01-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  On no doubt, I agree that Fighters should ask and demand for it. Make it a mandatory for their fights. Until then I don't feel sorry for them.

But, lets be real, you got fickle fans now that are more fans of any particular fighter than the actual sport itself where it would call a fighter a bitch or pussy for asking such a demand. And, that is what I don't get cuz' such a demand is beneficial to the sport we presumably love. Hiding behind the commission testing is pretty pathetic IMO.

And, this is the era we live in. I really think this is the steroid era for boxing. I wouldn't be surprise if these fighters were on roids. How can anybody? It upsets me that people think Pacquiao is the only one on it. I mean I really think that's an idiotic and ignorant thinking. Why just single Pac out. When in reality many many fighters could be on it.

I actually find guys like Ward, Berto, and Donaire more su****ious in a sense that. They keep saying they will take the test, no problem. But, have yet taking anything. Why is that? What's stopping them? Nothing. So why not stop talking about it and be about it. It just doesn't add up to me.
                  It's just really bothering me that despite you probably being right about rampant PED use in the sport, it's become some built in excuse when someone loses a fight these days.

Comment

Most people get the absurdity of Berto's comments. Berto was made to look bad by Ortiz when Ortiz didn't just lay down for him as Berto and his team expected. Now Berto is making himself look worse but this time all on his own.

Originally posted by MrSuplex View Post
                    Victor Ortiz is definitely cheating.
                    How do you go from a Quitter to a World champion?

STERIODS
                    Wow, that's all it takes to be a world champ? You obviously have no clue what hard work is nor do you sound very educated.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    hey, lets not jump to conclusions here. what if berto is rite? i mean its kinda interesting that this came out months after the fight. doesnt seem like a mere accusation from a loser. im just saying keep an open mind or we may all be shocked.
                    Let's not jump to conlcusions? Isn't that what Berto is doing? Keep an open mind? An adversary of yours claims you're doing something illegal (without any proof at all) like let's say ******ing children. You want people to keep an open mind on the possible merit of those allegations?

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    people are not allowed to vent on there own blog/twitter anymore..

sensitive Pacstans
                    Be real. That's not venting. It's not even making excuses. Excuses would be pathetic but he would be in his right to say just about whatever he wants. The difference is this isn't venting or putting out excuses. These are inflammatory comments insinuating that Ortiz took illegal substances to gain an advantage. That is cowardly plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowBoxing89 View Post
                      you guys don't think its atleast a bit su****ious that one fighter refused to take a drug test and consistently asked for cut off dates but now claims he's willing to take the test all the way up to the fight.
                      it's weird but doesn't necessarily mean something is up. random drug testing is typically done in a span of weeks before the event.

Comment

Working...
                      X