Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto's Allegations About Victor Ortiz Create Drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto stop your crying you got rocked and never recovered from that. instead of having a circus in your corner you should have listened to your trainer. anyways who is your trainer i dont think your loud as* brother let him talk.. Berto quote " I wasnt myself out there" of course you werent you got rocked end of point. Man up take your defeat dont start these false allegations about roids being used. BERTO DONT ACT LIKE A B*TCH

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former welterweight champion Andre Berto (27-1, 20KOs) created shockwaves when he took to his Twitter page on Wednesday and posted several statements which hint at the possibility of Victor Ortiz (29-2-2, 22KOs) using performance enhancing drugs for their April fight. Ortiz, who moved up from junior welterweight, appeared to be the bigger and stronger man in the fight. They traded knockdowns but Ortiz rallied in the later rounds win a twelve round unanimous decision. Berto's questioned Ortiz's performance, energy in the fight, and his heavy weight after being rehydrated.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      I agree with Berto,Victor's on some ****.Random blood tests should be compulsory to eliminate all this suspiscion.Remember Victor thanked Manny Pacquiaio for some 'tactics' on how to beat Berto.Only God knows what those tactics are.

Comment

"Yo, this is the main question I get from fans and boxing people. Did they drug test Ortiz? Let me clear the air now! You're right, there is a reason why Ortiz had so much energy, a reason he could take my heavy shots and keep ticking.*[And] there is a reason why he came into the ring [at] 165-pounds. I know people close to him and his camp and I know exactly*[what] he was taking. It wasn't Flintstone vitamins! But it is what it is. I should of beat him anyways but it wasn't me that night. Ortiz wasn't*[himself] either," Berto wrote.
        Read somewhere where it was reported that Victor was going to participate in an Ironman triathlon (look up the distances). So maybe... Just maybe... he gets his stamina from determination and dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former welterweight champion Andre Berto (27-1, 20KOs) created shockwaves when he took to his Twitter page on Wednesday and posted several statements which hint at the possibility of Victor Ortiz (29-2-2, 22KOs) using performance enhancing drugs for their April fight. Ortiz, who moved up from junior welterweight, appeared to be the bigger and stronger man in the fight. They traded knockdowns but Ortiz rallied in the later rounds win a twelve round unanimous decision. Berto's questioned Ortiz's performance, energy in the fight, and his heavy weight after being rehydrated.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          sounds like sour g****s to me berto.
          be a man and get to the back of the line pal!

Comment

Damn... Good thing he didn't get a chance at Pacquiao. I can't imagine the elaborate BS he might have came up with.

"The e-mails were REAL!!!!!111111"

Comment

Originally posted by thekid23 View Post
              Berto stop your crying you got rocked and never recovered from that. instead of having a circus in your corner you should have listened to your trainer. anyways who is your trainer i dont think your loud as* brother let him talk.. Berto quote " I wasnt myself out there" of course you werent you got rocked end of point. Man up take your defeat dont start these false allegations about roids being used. BERTO DONT ACT LIKE A B*TCH
              yes wasnt that the wierdest thing in that fight. his fckg brother getting in the way in his corner with that panzy cheerleading crap.
              sheesh that was embarrassing.

Comment

This sucks. I was actually excited about Ortiz and now it turns out he's just another steroid cheater like the Klitchko brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                  If andre really knows people in his camp and really knows exactly what he took then he needs to say who the people are and what it is he took. Til then, stop crying about getting your ass whooped.
                  Boxing has a small circle.These guys know each other because basically the same people sell stuff.You cant say who they are without video evidence and it's also a dark world,mafia

Comment

I ****ing hate Barry Bonds so much. I hate baseball for the steroid era. Before that winners were winners and losers losers. If he hates losing that much he should dedicate his life to getting better and win some fights before maybe taking on Ortiz again for revenge. He probably just wants attention -_-

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                      Just recent,

Dan Rafael danrafaelespn
                      Memo to @andreberto: You're baseless accusations via Twitter that @viciousortiz Victor Ortiz used PEDs sounds like sour g****s. Proof please

No lie, articles based on twitter, it does seem like these fighters have no freedom.

exactly man

Comment

Working...
                      X