No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto's Allegations About Victor Ortiz Create Drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto is acting like a punk.

If he has info that would discredit Ortiz, then why not use it? What fool would be aware of the evidence to prove the infraction, and get respect back as well as that L knocked off his record.

Mayweather, Pascal, Berto---all these guys are discrediting the sport. If they were truly serious about the use of enhancements in the sport, then why not work with the various commissions to enhance the rigor of the drug testing? Making accusatory remarks that harm and discredit through twitter and the like are hardly meaningful steps to remedy a problem that, in their views, is quite serious.

If these dudes have evidence, bring it forth. Otherwise, they are all punks who are looking for an excuse.

Comment

• What else is a black american fighter suppose to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Former welterweight champion Andre Berto (27-1, 20KOs) created shockwaves when he took to his Twitter page on Wednesday and posted several statements which hint at the possibility of Victor Ortiz (29-2-2, 22KOs) using performance enhancing drugs for their April fight. Ortiz, who moved up from junior welterweight, appeared to be the bigger and stronger man in the fight. They traded knockdowns but Ortiz rallied in the later rounds win a twelve round unanimous decision. Berto's questioned Ortiz's performance, energy in the fight, and his heavy weight after being rehydrated.
        [Click Here To Read More]

too funny, I think there are likely a few reasons why Berto is hinting at this, he's butthurt, he's simply a sore loser, maybe he's trying to get the rematch and or maybe some of this is based in fact.

The bigger interest is the simple fact that suddenly being on PED's doesn't seem to be that far out of the realm of possibilities.

Why?

Because you have true greats in multiple sports getting busted over and over, even poster boy Lance Armstrong cant get away from first hand reports that he was using as well as most every other guy on his team. Don't ya think its time there was better testing in boxing? Hell in the world of cycling they test hardcore and still these guys try to get around it because the rewards outweigh the risks.

Comment

• I hate when fighters make excuses, ESPECIALLY accusing other fighters, but then it can be, "oh I had a cough", etc.... and then say, "I take this loss like a man".... because that's not what's happenig.

Comment

• The guy lost his O and should take A instead of L. He needs to refer to himself as Berta. What a former champ and current chump...

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
              it was a figure of speech man
              Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Oh I know. But, you're acting like if Berto might be wrong with his claim.
              wow, you nuthugger do we?

you are the same "super-expert" who thought berto has a chance against pacquiao.

i dunno but i saw a lot of your comments and thought your "boxing-neutrality" has no sincerity into it.

Comment

• so now we have the three stooges of boxing: floyd-jean-andre

Comment

• Originally posted by xaviertooth View Post
                  wow, you nuthugger do we?

you are the same "super-expert" who thought berto has a chance against pacquiao.

i dunno but i saw a lot of your comments and thought your "boxing-neutrality" has no sincerity into it.
                  You quoted 2 people...

I will take that the whole post was meant for me.

1. Who's a "super-expert" It's certainly not me.

2. Who thought "Berto had a chance against Pacquiao"? It was certainly not me. We can pull up posts to prove this.

3. Who's suppose to have "boxing-neutrality"? Have you seen my avi and sig? What is suppose to be neutral about me?

Comment

• Andre Berto followed in Mayweather's footsteps

Comment

• thanx floyd for making aware how dirty boxing is.

Comment

Working...
                      X