Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto's Allegations About Victor Ortiz Create Drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I didnt like him before and now I like him even less.................

Comment

• To be honest I wouldn't shock me if Ortiz was taking steroids. If you're going to get technical about things his situation is more su****ious than Pacquiao ( who has come under a lot of fire in recent time).

Unlike Pacquiao he has looked incredibly poor before moving up in a weight class suited to him, he quit against a D class fighter and looked poor against opposition designed to regain his confidence. It looked as though he lost his killer edge.

It's nice to believe that the guy regained his killer instinct, his hunger, his desire and confidence without questioning the use of PED because people like fairy tales and people like to look back on a good fight without the history being tainted.

Unfortunately the reality of the matter is we live in an unfair world where people are able to cheat and slip under the radar.

That being said Ortiz is probably innocent but I think it ludicrous to disregard the possibility of him cheating when people less su****ious than himself have either been caught or questioned by the public.

Comment

• berto = pascal = floyd = uncle roger = floyd sr = black people = steroids allegations...

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          To be honest I wouldn't shock me if Ortiz was taking steroids. If you're going to get technical about things his situation is more su****ious than Pacquiao ( who has come under a lot of fire in recent time).

Unlike Pacquiao he has looked incredibly poor before moving up in a weight class suited to him, he quit against a D class fighter and looked poor against opposition designed to regain his confidence. It looked as though he lost his killer edge.

It's nice to believe that the guy regained his killer instinct, his hunger, his desire and confidence without questioning the use of PED because people like fairy tales and people like to look back on a good fight without the history being tainted.

Unfortunately the reality of the matter is we live in an unfair world where people are able to cheat and slip under the radar.

That being said Ortiz is probably innocent but I think it ludicrous to disregard the possibility of him cheating when people less su****ious than himself have either been caught or questioned by the public.
          How the hell is Ortiz' position " more su****ious than Pacquiao " ?

Ortiz is now fighting at his best weight. He has worked with Freddie Roach over a long period of time, and Freddie told him years ago to move to welter.

Did Ortiz look faded and shop-worn, and then suddenly look " revitalised " ?

Did Ortiz put on 13lbs of muscle and skip through 3 divisions in 9 months ?

Did Ortiz refuse random blood tests ?

Sorry dude, I cant see where you are coming from there.

It sounds to me like you grabbed Berto's whiney bull**** and ran with it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            How the hell is Ortiz' position " more su****ious than Pacquiao " ?

Ortiz is now fighting at his best weight. He has worked with Freddie Roach over a long period of time, and Freddie told him years ago to move to welter.

Did Ortiz look faded and shop-worn, and then suddenly look " revitalised " ?

Did Ortiz put on 13lbs of muscle and skip through 3 divisions in 9 months ?

Did Ortiz refuse random blood tests ?

Sorry dude, I cant see where you are coming from there.

It sounds to me like you grabbed Berto's whiney bull**** and ran with it ?
            werd........

Comment

• Berto+Pascal+Floyd= *****es who have been or are scared of being owned. Its funny listening to Berto and Pascal ***** about peds. Like they were that good and thats the only way they could lose.

Comment

• Ortiz was just hungrier and Berto was too use to coastin through easier challenges. We all saw how Berto struggled against Collazo already. Ortiz didn't need no steroids to beat Berto. All he had to do is want it more. Berto says he knows for sure but then he says, Ortiz was the better man? Berto is bitter and tired of hearing people saying how he got his ass kicked by Victor Ortiz.

Comment

• Why are people comparing Pascal and Berto to Mayweather? Floyd asked Pac to take the test before they fight to not have something like this be an issue. Pascal and Berto did it after. Floyd is smart enough to avoid that **** by getting it straight out the gate.

Comment

• I've always liked Berto, but I hate to hear a fighter make excuses.Berto fought the wrong fight. Its another example of a fighter with a lot of ability being trained by poor coaches. He doesn't know how to use his foot speed and doesn't know how to use the ring.

Comment

• Oh yeah...Ronnie N is a *****. This is about boxing, keep your racial ass off of here. Sorry you've been slapped around and bullied by black guys all your pathetic life. Air that hatred somewhere else.Its easy to come on boxingscene.com and talk **** about blacks.But that's a ****** move!!! If you have a problem with blacks, step up to one and tell them. BUT GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!LMAO...

Comment

Working...
                      X