No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Richardson Could End Pacquiao, Roach Streak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    I don't think I said "pretty sure" anywhere in my post!
    Yeah, bernard beating chad will give him a strong case but I still believe garcia's achievements will be hard to beat.

Comment

Roach & Pac should lay-off the trophy this year. It's just unfair to others.
      I'm going for Garcia as Trainer of the Year.
      As for Boxer of the Year? hmmmm.??
      Bernard, Donaire, Ortiz or Arce.
      Arce had a more convincing win, especially after putting on a come-back.
      Arce as my Boxer of the Year. But I'm assuming Bernard gets it, just because he's the oldest ever to be Champ. And why not.

Comment

B-hop has a great chance of becoming Fighter of the Year, if he beats Dawson.

Nazim probably won't win the award this year because of Shane Mosley. At the corner, He went easy on Mosley by talking softly and acting nice which did not motivate Mosley at all. But with the Hopkins fight, Nazim was clearly more authoritative and more firm. This shows that he is a great trainer who's still learning from his mistakes. Maybe he can continue to show improvement as a trainer and make a case at the second half of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          You still mad at bhop for owning tito?

You still mad at bhop for owning odlh?

Comment

Originally posted by PennyAnd1 View Post
            Roach & Pac should lay-off the trophy this year. It's just unfair to others.
            I'm going for Garcia as Trainer of the Year.
            As for Boxer of the Year? hmmmm.??
            Bernard, Donaire, Ortiz or Arce.
            Arce had a more convincing win, especially after putting on a come-back.
            Arce as my Boxer of the Year. But I'm assuming Bernard gets it, just because he's the oldest ever to be Champ. And why not.
            if hopkins beats dawson he wins no question.

donaire kinda screwed himself with the legal stuff and is just wasting time so unless he gets another big fight this year, he's out. Ortiz needs another big win too.

Comment

..B-Hop with his win at the age 0f 46 should get the honors with or w/o the win over Dawson, but a win would definitely do it for Naz.

Comment

il capo di cappi tutti

The Godfather award goes to trainer Freddie Roach.
                The Godson award goes to Don Manny Pacquiao.
                The grandfather award goes to Bhop and Maazim.

Comment

did all the other trainers go on strike the year enzo calzaghe won?

Comment

hopkins has a chance. richardson does not because of shane mosley. consequently pacquiao does not...because of shane mosley! lol

Comment

Even if Hopkins beats Dawson that is only 1 fighter who is having success under Nazim Richardson.

Robert Garcia on the other hand is getting badass performances out of Nonito Donaire, Brandon Rios, and a still young Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X