No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Richardson Could End Pacquiao, Roach Streak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Richardson Could End Pacquiao, Roach Streak

It's not true that Coach Freddie Roach and Manny Pacquiao have won the “Trainer of the Year” and “Fighter of the Year” honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America for the past 10 successive years.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nazim Richardson is an overated trainer, he needs to be training kids how to box or teaching amateurs theory. He SUCKS as a big time coach, the only reason BHOP won was because of BHOP. Nazims comments to him were in round 2 "CLINCH HIM MAN, CLINCH HIM"

Nazim needs to team up with Teddy Atlas and start the Metaphor Boxing Academy so they could metaphor young black american kids about the golden age of boxing.

Nazim and coach of the year shouldnt be in the same sentance, he does nothing for a Elite Level Fighter. His gameplans are wack (he ruined Mosleys career) and it seems he doesnt know what he is doing for A level boxers. People think he knows alot because he talks in metaphors. All he knows is the History, if you a young fighter DONT HIRE Nazim, he will ruin your career and you will never get on TV because he will make you clinch for 12 rounds.

Only Old Boxers hire him because he spews his Juju BS into their ears and he promises them they wont be hit.

Comment

if hopkins fights another world champion level opponent and wins, then i think hopkins and nazim should get the awards. but you can't get the award off one performance.

Comment

medved ur an idiot stop posting seriously u know **** all.

but yeah if hopkins beats dawson they both have a strong case. the other trainer is garcia he could end up with a fantastic year

Comment

Robert Garcia >>>>>>>>>. Any trainer by far right now!!!!

Comment

Garcia wins trainer of the year and bhop srry you wont win

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Garcia wins trainer of the year and bhop srry you wont win
              You still mad at bhop for owning tito?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                medved ur an idiot stop posting seriously u know **** all.

but yeah if hopkins beats dawson they both have a strong case. the other trainer is garcia he could end up with a fantastic year
                What do you mean "pretty sure"?

B-hop beats Dawson, they should award Richardson and B-hop that same night.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post

I don't think I said "pretty sure" anywhere in my post!

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post

I'm pretty sure he didn't write "pretty sure". lol

Comment

Working...
                    X