• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You still mad at bhop for owning tito?

You still mad at bhop for owning odlh?

Everybody loves Bernard

The breaker of hearts and dreams

Comment

actually robert garcia makes a hell of a case. who else does he have aside from donaire and rios? i know he's got some other world class fighters fighting on the main networks . . .

but Rios's win over Acosta (possible FOTY), and Donaire's starching of world class, pound for pound Montiel is very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        hopkins has a chance. richardson does not because of shane mosley. consequently pacquiao does not...because of shane mosley! lol
        Mosley really took a piss on his legacy that night. No shame in losing but watching a man like mosley run the entire fight was really surreal. I thought ol boy had a lil more spartan in him then that.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Even if Hopkins beats Dawson that is only 1 fighter who is having success under Nazim Richardson.

Robert Garcia on the other hand is getting badass performances out of Nonito Donaire, Brandon Rios, and a still young Mikey Garcia.
        Garcia is tearing it up, he's a great trainer. He'd get my vote for trainer of the year. I like nazeem but that mosley performance should disqualify him for at least 2 years.

Comment

I could see BHop winning on the Pascal fight alone.

Naz, I believe, has an uphill battle. Roach just has to many champs that are doing well for him not to be the frontrunner every year.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            I'm pretty sure he didn't write "pretty sure". lol
            Im pretty sure I must have misread what he said...lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              It's not true that Coach Freddie Roach and Manny Pacquiao have won the “Trainer of the Year” and “Fighter of the Year” honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America for the past 10 successive years.

[Click Here To Read More]
              The Gratest LHW ever, was Archie Moore,
              could Bob Foster, put Marciano on his ASS,
              and go 9 rounds with the ROCK???

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                The Gratest LHW ever, was Archie Moore,
                could Bob Foster, put Marciano on his ASS,
                and go 9 rounds with the ROCK???
                and Irish Mohamed Ali, did kick Fosters ASS TOO!!!
                No Problemo, another day at the office, for IRISH ALI!!!

Comment

sarmento is the dark horse

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
                    Mosley really took a piss on his legacy that night. No shame in losing but watching a man like mosley run the entire fight was really surreal. I thought ol boy had a lil more spartan in him then that.

Garcia is tearing it up, he's a great trainer. He'd get my vote for trainer of the year. I like nazeem but that mosley performance should disqualify him for at least 2 years.
                    Why? A fighter can have an off night, why should his trainer do a two year stint because of it?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post

mosley didnt take a piss on his legacey its pacyow that did that by going forward with a fight that shouldve never been signed in the first place,why do you think the fight garnered such negative publicity ?? why? because its was garbage from the get go ! another mismatch! pac isnt that great he just fights bum after bum after bum no-hoper after no-hoper if anyone needs to stop pissing on thier legacey its pac because he aint proven or done a damn thing since he last fought jmm.fighting jmm is a step in the right direction, but again we have an old 38yrs old liteweight more of the same from pacman always refusing to fight true dangerous challenges,, fight shouldve happened 3yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X