Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    OK now you're really sounding like an idiot.

**hits ignore**
    stop being so gullible if youre "intelligent" as you claim you are

the way you fans defend mr vacation cracks me up

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      and there is the problem. Neither side is contacting the other side. Both sides are basically saying, "Pac/Floyd knows where to find me."
      man.....

floyd-pac ain't happening 'til next year.

floyd won't be done with his court stuff 'til this year.

he'll fight ortiz as a tuneup and then pac-may will happen by end of next year.

Comment

and there is the problem. Neither side is contacting the other side. Both sides are basically saying, "Pac/Floyd knows where to find me."

exactly...

PAC is just as guilty for not doing enough to get this fight done

he's playing puppet and the only person that can create enough pressure, if he wanted it enough, is Floyd

but i guess since he already tried once, that's good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          And so Pacquiao said he will take the test in a video which I guess is directed to "everyone". So why hasn't Floyd responded and keeps saying "take the tests?" Is he playing deaf?
          ****in unbelievable these people would take floyd's video rants as gospel truth and slam Pac's video saying he will take the test.

This is the reason why floyd's camp and his minions is damn too unreliable with their double standards and then they wonder why majority of the media and the people leans more on Pac.

I would have given them the benefit of the doubt with their pathetic crusade of sullying Pac's rise in the boxing were it not for their sickening bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            "Yall??" Who exactly are you referring to when you say Yall? Is that some sort of slang generalization for Asian ppl.. A play on yellow perhaps? It's messed up bringing race into this.

im from the south where we say ya'll

never fails that you guys bring race into something. "Ya'll" refers to pacfans, better yet, *******s...no matter what race you guys are

also. i have a nephew who is Black and Japanese, a niece and nephew who are black and pinoy, a sis in-law who is Pinay and the other is japanese. thanks for playing though
            Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-18-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              man.....

floyd-pac ain't happening 'til next year.

floyd won't be done with his court stuff 'til this year.

he'll fight ortiz as a tuneup and then pac-may will happen by end of next year.

he's gonna fight Ortiz then retire again...i've seen this pattern

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Except, it's not ignored.

How many people now say; "Pac will take the tests! He said so"

That statment is far from ignored. To most people it's become 'common knowledge' that Pac will take any test.

yeah it wasn't ignored for sure lol...you can even see it in some pac fans sigs while floyd fans dismissed it as nothing but lies. they always say "take the test pac" but when pac said so they said he's lying

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  im from the south where we say ya'll

never fails that you guys bring race into something. "Ya'll" refers to pacfans, better yet, *******s...no matter what race you guys are

also. i have a nephew who is Black and Japanese, a niece and nephew who are black and pinoy and a sis in-law who is Pinay. thanks for playing though
                  Well I was clearly baiting you, as my logic (ya'll sounds like yellow) was clearly sarcastic. So no, fear not I did not genuinely think you were being racist. Thanks for playing though.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    he's gonna fight Ortiz then retire again...i've seen this pattern
                    nah......

he wants packy i think.

last year it couldn't happen because all that roids/testing stuff blew up.

this year they couldn't because he has his legal crap.

it'll happen next year. i feel it.

floyd ud12 win.

Comment

Absolutely.

But that surely means it's not solely Floyd Mayweathers fault, no?

Seem's that 95% of thw world seem to think otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X