Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not too long ago when floyd came out ranting in ustream saying he will fight pac and pac will take the test...*****s must've forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      last i checked, ESPN sounded like PACLAND in calling Floyd a coward over and over again...even on First Take this morning

does PAC have a contract with Showtime? he can't go back to HBO?

geezus Dazed, my apologies for flicking your clit this morning by suggesting ways in getting the fight
      Last I checked ESPN still reports news. And they reported it. That was what you suggested, right? So now what, Packy-tard?

Comment

last i checked, ESPN sounded like PACLAND in calling Floyd a coward over and over again...even on First Take this morning

does PAC have a contract with Showtime? he can't go back to HBO?

geezus Dazed, my apologies for flicking your clit this morning by suggesting ways in getting the fight
        arum already said hbo and showtime both have a chance to bid on pac-jmm 3.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Pac fans just want the onus in one place. When they first negotiated in 2009/2010; Mayweather's team initiated negotiation and had both offers turned down. Manny's team couldn't even contact Team Mayweather when prior to the Margarito bout yet they could call Greenburg. Oh, the irony of this thread.

ahhhhhhh....so THAT what this is all about

Dazed is against Floyd trying again...because he already tried once

that's some woman-scorned logic maing

Comment

Just tweeted.
            @ Marquezboxing Marquez Boxing
            Juan Manuel accepted the proposal, but legal issues must wait for his former company - Golden Boy Promotions - to see if it matches

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              'talk to my promoter'
              Dude please get out of this thread....this is a discussion for posters with at least a high school diploma.

Pacquiao has not responded to the video because he probably has not seen it....it's obviously not directed to him but to those watched the videos. So please do not mislead this thread with lies.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Last I checked ESPN still reports news. And they reported it. That was what you suggested, right? So now what, Packy-tard?

yes they do...but i guess they laughed it off as a joke since they still call him chicken****

you're right...forget ESPN, they dont like Floyd

i guess there's no way the fight can happen

Comment

Pac should make a youtube video saying ill take the test and I want to fight Mayweather. No unrealistic BS cut off dates

Comment

ahhhhhhh....so THAT what this is all about

Dazed is against Floyd trying again...because he already tried once

that's some woman-scorned logic maing
                    and there is the problem. Neither side is contacting the other side. Both sides are basically saying, "Pac/Floyd knows where to find me."

Comment

Originally posted by Beast2009 View Post
                      Sure wish these 2 would just get in the ring and make this fight happen already instead of acting like divas!
                      TBF this is probably one of the more accurate posts in this thread.. Although Mayweather HAS to be the bigger diva, he has his outfit ready already. Publicly admitted he was watching a Lady Gaga concert rather than a boxing event. A concert that btw if anyone flipped past HBO 2 weeks ago was a borderline gay pride rally.

Comment

Working...
                      X