Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This time next year, Joe Calzaghe won't be in the discussion for GOAT of 168lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
    either way Groves has no reason to fight degale again, and it could hurt degale to fight groves again. Move on from the loss is what degale should do
    No reason to fight him again? A controversial decision is no reason for a rematch?

Comment

Funny how when DeFail is in a close fight. ****Diggler says "you really proud of that Groves win?

Yet when Paul was in a close fight with Martinez. It was "Martinez schooled that bum".

Worst poster since Peyk Peyk, hands down.

Over under on the troll changing his DeFail avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Funny how when DeFail is in a close fight. ****Diggler says "you really proud of that Groves win?

Yet when Paul was in a close fight with Martinez. It was "Martinez schooled that bum".

Worst poster since Peyk Peyk, hands down.

Over under on the troll changing his DeFail avatar?
        Funny how you post in my threads but are too puussy to let me post in yours.

Biggest faagot to ever post on here

Comment

Anyone remember when Burner pretended to like Hasegawa so people would think he cared about other boxers apart from african americans?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Anyone remember when Burner pretended to like Hasegawa so people would think he cared about other boxers apart from african americans?

Like ummmm Saul Alvarez? Paulie Malinagii? Rigondeaux? Korobov? Pirog? Linares? Gamboa? Wolak? Poonsawat? Froch? Abraham?

Comment

No reason to fight him again? A controversial decision is no reason for a rematch?
              Is it really that controversial? Or are you just angry? be honest, I'm just asking.
              Anyways yes that's no reason for Groves to fight Degale again. Is Froch ever gonna fight Dirrell again? Berto ever gonna fight Collazo again?Trinidad ever fight DLH again? Was DLH ever gonna fight Sweet pea again? Was Taylor ever going to fight Winky again? There's a reason either the boxer knows he lost or he knows he came out on top of a tough fight with a tough opponent and doesn't see why he should fight him again.

Comment

you can block someone on here?

Comment

Funny how threads come back at ya!

GOAT at 168?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Like ummmm Saul Alvarez? Paulie Malinagii? Rigondeaux? Korobov? Pirog? Linares? Gamboa? Wolak? Poonsawat? Froch? Abraham?

Like ummmm....you speak like ummm a ***in ****.

And who you kidding?

Comment

Like ummmm....you speak like ummm a ***in ****.

And who you kidding?
                      But I thought I only like African American fighters?

Comment

Working...
                      X