Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This time next year, Joe Calzaghe won't be in the discussion for GOAT of 168lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new updated all time super middle rankings.

1. sven ottke
    2. george groves
    3. kenny anderson(put down groves)
    4. calzaghe
    5. degale

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      my new updated all time super middle rankings.

1. sven ottke
      2. george groves
      3. kenny anderson(put down groves)
      4. calzaghe
      5. degale
      You're killing me tonight, man.

Comment

Wow how many times did Burner bump and post in this thread? Yet he still has me on ignore. What a cowardly faagot.

Comment

Destiny can be delayed but never stopped.

DeGale is the one.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Did you just make that up? I posted all night long and the following day and still made threads.

Stop lying.

This DirkDiggler kid actually refused to post last night.

Bro, you on average would make like 5 threads per day, after Williams lost, we didn't even get to see one of your threads for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Destiny can be delayed but never stopped.

DeGale is the one.

Nice one, mate. At least you're still sticking to your guns.

Comment

If Groves has any self respect, he'll grant Chunky an immediate rematch and get the knockout thats comin to him.

All he and the judges have done have awoken the beast inside DeGale. He let Groves off easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  If Groves has any self respect, he'll grant Chunky an immediate rematch and get the knockout thats comin to him.

All he and the judges have done have awoken the beast inside DeGale. He let Groves off easy.
                  You have to be joking. James Defail has boxed 16 rounds with George Groves Amatuer & Pro, and NEVER beat him. An not ONE judge has ever had him winning either fight.

To talk all that trash and get beat. It goes beyond embrassing. I wonder if he's left the country yet.

He also needs to hand his purse over, he said he would take Groves purse right after the fight. He should stick to the bet HE CREATED!

Last edited by Perfect Plex; 05-22-2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

I'll Have That Slice Of Humble Pie
                    Last edited by Perfect Plex; 05-24-2011, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
                      You have to be joking. James Defail has boxed 16 rounds with George Groves Amatuer & Pro, and NEVER beat him. An not ONE judge has ever had him winning either fight.

To talk all that trash and get beat. It goes beyond embrassing. I wonder if he's left the country yet.

He also needs to hand his purse over, he said he would take Groves purse right after the fight. He should stick to the bet HE CREATED!

Embarrassing?

Groves ran, feinted and jittered like a scared little ginger slag. DeGale hurt him several times. He had the judges and people like you on his side who dont like DeGale's "personality".

Comment

Working...
                      X