Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny has the power to debunk most if not all of this talk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    Yep, why doesn't he just do that. It sounds so easy.

I mean when my doctor tells me she needs blood from me for anything, it doesn't matter what i'm doing afterward that day, i'll let her draw blood from me.

Go home, drink water/Orange Juice, and work out like nothing happened. No feeling weak, no lifting lighter, nothing, and Manny is in better shape than I am so he should have even less problems with that.
    Yeah but there's an ass-whipping that goes along with those tests.

Manny is seen as GOD in the Philipines...an ass-whipping puts an end to all that.

He is not fighting Mayweather for all the money in the world...especially without his power-pellets.

Comment

people actually bought this crap , no wonder pac aint giving a shlt , he still believes people cant be this stupld , hes that humble

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        I'm starting to believe you and imdazed are the hired PR team of floyd's camp.
        Sadly you're doing it wrong like creating fake articles, twisting facts and rallying public opinion against Pac.

No wonder floyd's keep losing money i won't be surprised if he becomes a hobo by the time he is in his early 50's.

Floyd deserves you two...

Now thats makes no sense whatsoever.

Listen look at it this way, probably 90% of the time that someone has a conversation about Manny the PED issue is dropped. Why have that hanging over your head when you can kill all rumors, innuendo, frustration that Manny must be feeling? Just contract the tests for the fight against Marquez. What does it hurt anyway? If its a pride thing then that is very short sighted view. when this issue is over Floyd truly runs out of good excuses. It's called end game.

Comment

nahh. all the su****ions have already been debunked. normal folks knew they're coming from jealous people, haters and racists. people understand that. fact that floyd can't even have a normal, unimpeded question and answer out in the public looks like floyd is the one who needs debunking.

nah. most people ain't that ******.

Comment

Simply amazing that Manny can dispel the rumors and take the tests himself on his own time with months to "recover" and prove all the doubters wrong.

Manny will retire before he's fully required.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
              Yeah but there's an ass-whipping that goes along with those tests.

Manny is seen as GOD in the Philipines...an ass-whipping puts an end to all that.

He is not fighting Mayweather for all the money in the world...especially without his power-pellets.
              I've wondered if Manny prays to God before he fights that he doesn't get caught juicing and fighting rigged fights. Praise be. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                I totally agree, his refusal and reasons for not accepting Olympic style blood testing, leaves a lot of questions.
                dont be mad at pac, be mad at the commissions who dont approve ost's for their fights. Manny abides by their rules, end of discussion

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

pac has passed all the test given by the state commissions in which he fights.

until you got some proof, all pac-haters have is rumors, hearsay, gossip, slander, and libel.

even if pac passed OST, pac-haters wouldn't be satisfied. they are as deluded as people who think bush was responsible for 911 attacks and people who think Binladen is still alive.
                ^^^^^^^
                this

Comment

Working...
                X